简单句11
从美国回来之后,她变化很大。She's been quite different since coming back from America.
今天,在公共场所看到妇女和姑娘化妆打扮是很普遍的事。 Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.
我需要换乘11路公共汽车,但是汽车站在哪儿? I have to transfer to number 11 bus, but where is the bus stop?
我以为他很聪明,其实他是个蠢货。 I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.
兔子跑进了森林再也没有出来了。 The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.
汤姆和玛丽为我们女儿的出生向我们表示祝贺。 Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.
我无论什么时候一看到甜食就忍不住要吃。 I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.
我正在用真空吸尘器清理地板,还有好几件衬衫要熨。 l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.
我将爱你直到海枯石烂。 I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.
河上有一座破烂不堪的、古老的、灰色的小石桥。 There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river.
难怪有人说电子计算机正渐渐接管世界。 No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.
巨大的人口增长将产生很多问题。 The enormous increase of population will create many problems.
你最好多喝水多休息。 There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.
你应该是依靠你自己,而不是别人。 You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.
让我向在座诸位致以最真挚的欢迎。’ I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.
许多人喜欢住在农村而不喜欢住在城市。 Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.
既然来了,我想吃这个国家特有的食物。 Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.
上下楼梯可比什么健身器都要好。 Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.
如果不是因为闹钟不响的话,她就不会迟到了。 Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late.
无论你有多努力,老板总不会完全满意。 However you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.
如果他没有把牙齿弄坏,现在就不在医院了。 If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.
你与其把钱花在赌博上,不如把它丢掉的好。 You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.
你能给我讲讲关于世界杯足球赛的状况吗? Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?
我通常只是用搜索引擎找一些资料。 I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.
他每天很早就回家,免得老婆生气。 He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.
很遗憾地告诉你,我们无法雇用你。 I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.
尽管我很烦英语,我还是要学它。 I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.
李白是中国有史以来最伟大的诗人之一。 Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.
许多人抱怨说计算机正在接管人的工作。 Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.
她厨房的橱柜中放满了她不需要的东西。 The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.
我并不在乎他所说的,我知道他不是那个意思。 What be said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.
他问了我几个个人问题,我根本不愿回答。 He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.
不管去哪里,只要不用站着排队就行。 I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.
她喜欢迈克,但她不想那么早就结婚。 She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.
你为何不找个职业.不再依靠你的父母呢? Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?
能不能请你帮我查查火车什么时候到? Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?
英语好将有助于增加你们的就业机会。 A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.
如果她发现你在她上衣上洒了墨水,她会大发脾气的。 If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.
若能寄给我贵校的入学申请材料,我将十分感激。 I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.
史密斯先生知道杰克不敢看别人是因为紧张。 Mr Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.
英国人被介绍给别人的时候常常和对方握握手。 On being introduced to somebody, a British person often shakes hands.
我想在河边散步,唱我喜欢的歌。 I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.
很多人认为肥胖超重是因为吃得过多和压力造成的。 Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.
然而所有这些东西,看上去虽不同,但却有一个共同点。 Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.
所有美好的记忆又在我脑海清晰地浮现了,有些甚至还令我哭泣。 All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.
今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因为我现在和你在一起。 This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.
当我还是个小女孩的时候,我常听着收音机,等待我最喜欢的歌。 When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
我肯定他会去看电影的,因为他把票都买好了。 I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.
不幸的是,在你借书之前你要先付清罚款。 Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.
哎!你们一直这样大声讲话,我都不得不扯着嗓子说话了。 Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!
我们不仅要知道理论,还要知道怎样把理论应用于实践。 We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.
运动与节食结合也许是减肥最有效的途径。 Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight.
每个旅客托运的行李最大重量限额是60公斤,手提行李除外。 The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage.
你只是稍微胖了些。很快就会恢复的。 You are just putting on a little weight, I believe you'll get that off easily.
在许多国家有越来越多的公司使用电子计算机来代替人。 In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.
冰箱边、洗碗槽下,还有橱柜里面都有老鼠! There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!