日常11
每天玩电脑游戏占用许多时间。Playing computer games takes up a lot of time every day.
我经常一出去就关上灯。I often turn off the light as soon as I go out.
刚才我阻止他把灯打开。I stopped him from turning on lights just now.
他把电视开得很大。He turned up TV very loudly.
我看见她在教室里走来走去。I saw her walk up and down in the classroom.
我过去害怕黑暗。I used to be afraid of the dark.
我习惯于晚饭后去散步。I am used to going for a walk after supper.
我很抱歉让你等了这么长时间。I am sorry to keep you waiting for me so long time.
这道数学题太难,我做不出来。This math problem is too difficult for me to work out.
我一点都不担心我的英语。I don’t worry about my English at all.
你最好记下地址。You had better write down the address.
我会尽可能经常给你写信。I will write to you as often as possible.
总之,忘记不高兴的事,继续努力学习。In a word, forget the unhappy thing and keep on working hard at your lessons.
我相信如果你努力,一定会成功的。I'm sure you can be successful if you try your best.
你读的书越多,你获得的知识就越多。The more books you read, the more knowledge you will get.
很高兴收到你的来信。Nice to hear from you.
只要你用心,没有什么是不可能的。Nothing is impossible if you put your heart into it.
我期待你的好消息。I’m looking forward to your good news.
这件事很受人欢迎。It's a hit.
你真是一言中的。You hit the nail on the head.
我全不懂。It's all Greek to me.
他永远是前进的。He's always on the go.
那是一个好办法。That's a good gimmick.
他老是说得天花乱坠。He is a fast talker.
这里面有什么奥妙?。What's the gag?
走开点。Drop dead.
你有什么烦恼?。What's eating you?
他出卖了我 。He double-crossed me.
这很合我胃口。It's my cup of tea.
啊呀,天啊,真糟!。Oh,my aching back!
我累死了。I'm beat.
我完全支持你。I'll back you up all the way.
这是小意思,不算什么。It's a lot of chicken feed.
不要这个样子啦。住手!Cut it out.
Knock it off.
滚蛋!。Do to hell.
不要开我玩笑了。Stop pulling my leg.
不要跟我发火 。Don't jump on me.
不行。No dice.
他总是糊里糊涂。He always goofs off.
你终于打破了僵局。So,you finally broke the ice.
胡说!。Nuts!
他有点神经病。He is a nut.
这是免费的。It's on the house.
不要慌啊!。Don't panic.
他是一个骗子。He is a phoney.
他已经给人打死了。He was put on the spot.
他已经完了。He's down and out.
要有这么一天就好了。That will be the day.
别逼我。Don’t push me.
别跟我摆架子。Don’t give me your attitude.
不要虚度光阴。Don’t dream away your time.
你敢再回来! 。Don’t you dare come back again?
昙花一现。A flash in the pan.
他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。He always likes to play a lone hand.
那个孩子的嘴特别硬。That boy never says uncle.
你中圈套了。You rose to the bait.
见机行事。Play to the score.
你骗不了我。I’m from Missouri.
他可是个有头脑的人。He’s a brain.
这场旱灾是百年不遇的。This draught occurs once in a blue moon.
你敢!。How dare you!
经一事,长一智 。In doing we learn.
少跟我罗嗦。Get off my back.
不要发脾气。Keep your temper under control.
不许你回嘴。That’s enough of your back talk.
他想占我便宜。He is trying to cash in on me.
不要退缩了。像个男人一点。Don’t chicken out.Be a man.
我经济很困难。I’m hard up.
这是雷声大雨点小。It’s full of hot air.
他叫我走开。He told me to get lost.
我有什么好处?。What’s in it for me?
What’s my cut?
What’s my share?
这件事真令我开心 。I got a big kick out of it.
他已经归天。He kicked the bucket.
笑死人了。Oh!You are killing me!
他是一个老滑头。He is an operator.
他已经昏倒了!。He passed out.
别那样!。#Don’t be that way!
身教胜于言传。Example is better than precept.
没有人不想发财。There is no one but hopes to be rich.
他真的太没骨气了。He really has no guts.
他很能干。He has a lot on the ball.
哇,这车真是帅呆了,我能开一开吗?。#Wow,the car is awesome.Can I get a load of it?
我真是完全累坏了。I’m totally maxed out.
帮我一下忙。Give me a hand.
付帐。Foot the bill.
你还嫩点儿。You’re still wet behind the ears.
真令人难以置信!Oh, my eye!