常用3
我太太每晚都搜我的口袋。 My wife goes through my pockets at night.
某某。 So and so.
我随时奉陪。 Tell me when.
他是海量。 He is a sponge.
他沉默寡言。 He doesn't say much.
他很罗嗦。 He talks too much.
他对我忠心耿耿。 He is devoted to me.
让我们换个话题吧。 Let's change the subject.
我们来表决一下吧。 Let's take a vote.
没人比得上你。 There's no one like you.
请便吧! Go ahead!
结果如何?(后来呢?) How did it go?
她近况如何? How is she getting along?
再干一杯如何? How about a second round?
你在搞什么名堂? What are you selling?
长话短说吧。 Don't make long speeches.
不要扯我的后腿了。 Don't pull my leg!
别这样吹毛求疵了。 Don't be so fussy.
多少钱? What's the fare?
还有什么更好的办法? What is a better suggestion?
他们懂得什么? What do they know?
这有什么关系? What is the difference?
那个家伙究竟是谁? Who in the world is that fellow?
你究竟是谁? Who in the world are you?
我要你说出真心话。 I want you to mean it.
你这次有点太过份了。 You have gone a little too far this time.
他是个点子很多的人。 He is a man of ideas.
我没有心情去。 I'm not in the mood to go.
他是个马屁精。 He is an apple polisher.
你说完了没有? Are you through?
就我所知道。 As far as I know.
你想杀我吗? Are you trying to kill me?
我现在是山穷水尽。 I'm at the end of my resources.
我们现在该怎么办? What are we going to do now?
抱歉,我迟到了,你久等了吗? Sorry,I'm late,been waiting long?
他是个书呆子。 He is a bookworm.
我支持你。 I'm behind you.
谨防恶犬! Beware of the dog!
谨防扒手! Beware of pickpockets!
他是个讨厌鬼。 He is a big bore.
他是个大人物。 He is a big cheese.
吹牛是件容易的事。 Big talk is easy.
以后再跟你聊。 I will talk to you later.
我今天心情不好。I feel blue today.
你太厉害了,我不是你的对手。 You are too smart for me.
我对他已讨厌极了。 I'm sick and tired of him.
我一点儿都不在乎。 It means nothing to me.
他是我的结拜兄弟。 He's my sworn brother.
不要给我说些甜言蜜语了。 Don't give me sweet talk.
一定有卧底。(内奸) It must be an inside job.
这是个好计划,我完全同意。 This is a very good plan,I'm all for it.
孤注一掷,绝不是一件聪明的事。 It's never wise to put all your eggs in one basket.
在职培训。 On the job training.
值班。 On the job = on duty.
我在值班。 I'm on the job.
要人(贵宾)。 VIP=Very important person.
这个计划仍未决定。 The plan is still up in the air.
随你的便(由你决定)。 It's up to you.
应该做的事。 It has to be done.
上司。 Top man.
据我所知。 To my knowledge=so far as I know.
谢谢你的帮忙。 Thanks for your help.
我把你看透了。 I know you better than yourself.
生意如何? How is your business?
近况如何? How is everything?
帮我一个忙。 Give me a hand.
给我一次机会。 Give me a chance.
我不知道谁干的,但是我要查个究竟。 I don't know who did this,but I'll get to the bottom of it.
下一次我要给他一个教训。 Next time I am going to teach him a lesson.
玩笑开得太大了。 The joke has gone too far.
让我们停止吧,这个玩笑开得太大了。 Let us stop it , the joke has gone too far.
慢慢地把工作做好。 Take your time and do a good job.
请你告诉我最新的消息。 Please bring me up-to-date.
你最好要脚踏实地。 You had better put your feet on the ground.
如意郎君不好找。 Mr.Right is hard to spot.
我立刻就去。 I'm on my way.
我随时听候你指使。 I'm at your disposal=I'm at your service.