常用5
认识阁下,至感荣幸。 It's a pleasure to know you.
你在寻我开心。 You're putting me on.
你害惨我了! You set me up!
你不要惹我发火。 You are trying my patience.
你太多嘴了。 You got a big mouth.
爱可胜过一切。 Love is stronger than hate.
简直是浪费时间。 It's a waste of time.
没有问题。 No problem.
你是干什么的? What do you do for a living?
我可以打扰你一会儿吗? May I bother you for a moment?
我可以麻烦你一会儿吗? May I trouble you for a light?
我能为你效劳吗? What can I do for you?
你需要我做些什么? What do you want me to do?
为你效劳将是我的最大荣幸。 It'll be a great pleasure to do anything for you.
欢迎你的批评和指导。 Your comments and directions are welcome.
请你多多批评。 I would appreciate your comments.
这个多少钱? How much is this?
那个多少钱? How much is that?
太贵了。 It is very expensive.
我该怎样走? How can I get there?
我该走了。 It's time for me to be off.
你不要多管闲事。 Keep to your own affairs.
祝你快乐。 Have a good time.
祝你旅途愉快。 Have a nice trip.
我要向你告辞了。 I have a long way to go.
我将尽力而为。 I will do my best.
请你慢慢说。 Say it slowly, please.
你为什么这样忙碌? Why are you in such a hurry?
休息一会儿。 Take a break.
请举个例子吧。 Please give me an example.
有什么关系? What is the difference?
你是个笨蛋。 You are stupid.
当然。 Of course.
当然不是。 Of course not.
你最好搞清楚点。 You had better make sure.
有人在家吗? Anybody home?
你生我的气吗? You mad at me?
我为你高兴。 I am happy for you.
红灯区。 Red-light district.
她真是不讲理。 She's impossible!
我会捉住他。 I'll get him by the neck.
我确信他无法完成目标。 I'm pretty sure that he can never get there.
朋友们!我们共同研究(集思广益)。 Let's put our heads together, friends!
他在朋友中人缘不好。 He got in bad among his friends.
他真是个捣蛋鬼。 He is a real trouble maker.
我怎样和你联络? How can I reach you?
正如我所料到的。 Just as I thought.
我乐意为你效劳。 I will be happy to do it for you.
你的工作进度如何? How did your job go?
我不相信你的鬼话。 I don't buy your story.
她目中无人。 No man is good enough for her.
请别挂断(电话)。 Don't hang up, please.
我想就是这样的。 I think it's so.
没有这回事。 There is no such thing.
我立刻就来。 I'm coming right away.
你正是我要寻找的那个人。 You are just the man I have been looking for.
我们就这样办吧。 Let's do it this way.
关于这件事,该怎么办? What's to be done about it?
这次该轮到我来请客。 It's my turn to treat you.
你把我整惨了! You set me up!
一些给你,一些给我。 Some for you, and some for me.
我无所谓。 It makes no difference to me.
他是个沉默寡言的人。 He's a man of few words.
我愿意随时为你效劳。 I'm at your disposal anytime.
这是一个很重要的问题。 This is a matter of life and death.
你最好是跟我合作。 You'd better play ball with me.
你在空闲时,有何消遣? What do you do in your spare time?
不必这样客气。 Don't be so courteous.
让我自己来做。 Let me do it myself.
没有什么特别事情。 Nothing special.
请随时光临。 Please come anytime.
别误会我的意思! Don't get me wrong!
我希望就是这样的。 I hope it's so.
我想就是这样的。 I think it's so.
你做的是什么生意? What kind of business are you in?