常用7
该做的事,都已做了。 Everything that can be done has been done.
对此事,你会后悔的。 You will be sorry for this.
不要乱开空头支票。 Don't make a lot of promises.
你了解我的心事。 You read my mind.
我没有你活不下去。 I can't live without you.
你会前途无量的。 You are going to set the world on fire.
我没有带钱,请你付账吧。 You'll have to bill me, I am short of cash.
不要以为你自己了不起。 Don't think too much of yourself.
你比我更清楚。You know better than I.
别讲他人的坏话。 Don't speak ill of others.
你该明白规矩。 You know the rules.
一定是有原因的。 It could be a lot of reasons.
先下手为强。 Do to others before they do to you.
太过份了。 It's going a bit too far.
我们很快就做好了。 We did it in no time.
朋友间要以诚相待。 Friends are honest with each other.
我向你保证。 You have my word.
我们和朋友间毫无隐瞒。 We keep no secrets from our friends.
我今天心情很好。 I'm in a good mood today.
如有损坏,本人愿意赔偿。 If it was damaged, I'll be happy to replace it.
你一定要想个办法。 You have got to do something.
我不是你的对手。 You are too much for me.
赶快,他在点名了。 Hurry up, he is calling the roll.
我要出动闯一番大事业。 I'm going out there to make history.
你不可能面面俱到。 You can't please everyone.
条条大路通罗马。 All roads lead to Rome.
我不再说了,因为没有什么好说的。 I'll say no more, because there is no more to say.
请听我说。 Please lend an ear to me.
你们都不是好东西。 You are all alike.
我会支持你的。 I'll back you up.
没有什么了不起,我也能做。 Nothing to it, I can fix it myself.
别给我灌米汤。 Don't soft soap me.
我想是如此。 I suppose so.
他要重新开始。 He wants to start over again.
我讨厌所有没有主见的人。(应声虫) I don't like all yes-men.
他想讨我的便宜。 He tries to cash in on me.
我想我该走了。 I think I had better be going.
要不要随你便。 Take it or leave it.
恐怕你打错号码了。 I'm afraid you have got a wrong number.
她是个准歌星。 She's a would-be singer.
她是个准妈妈。 She's a mother to be.
她是个职业妇女。 She's a working woman.
你罪有应得。 You ask for it.
他是个家喻户晓的人物。 He's a man who needs no introduction.
金钱可结交许多达官贵人。 Money can buy a lot of influence.
你最好放聪明一点,告诉我钱放在哪里。 You had better wise up, tell me where the money is.
别人会说我们太不懂得民主(专横)。 People will say we don't know what democracy is.
他为他们加油去了! He's there to cheer them on!
我的收音机坏了。 My radio is on the blink.
祝你好运。 Good luck.
我们去逛街吧。 Let's go window shopping.
胡说八道。 apple sauce.
他是个自命不凡的人。 He's a man in love with himself.
他的长相不怎么样。 He doesn't look big to me.
你有时胜,有时败。 Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
这是我的荣幸。 It's my pleasure.
如同海底捞针。 It was like looking for a needle in a haystack.
你这次输定了。 You are a loser this time.
他企图垄断市场。 He's trying to corner the market.
一切都已过去,为什么还要折磨自己。 It's all over, why torture yourself.
人言可畏。 Words move fast.
他就是他,我就是我。He is he, I am me.