常用8
他需要人给他鼓励。He needed someone to pep him up.
为什么不呢?Why not?
她得到的比期望更多。She got more that she bargained for.
一些给你,一些给他。Some for you, Some for him.
她的心地不错。Her heart's in the right place.
你为何走路不长眼睛?Why don't you watch where you're going?
不要鲁莽。Don't get fresh.
跟你在一起太好了。It's fun to be with you.
她长得是娃娃脸,但心肠很毒。She has a baby face, but she's a devil.
谁在此地发号施令?Who gives the orders around here?
他是家中的害群之马。He's the black sheep of the family.
大家都会支持你的。Most people will vote for you.
那对新婚夫妇仍在过着神仙般的日子。Those newlyweds are still up in the clouds.
你跟谁在开玩笑?Who are you kidding?
有来有往。On a give and take basis.
你该打屁股。You ought to be spanked.
她吃定我了。She wraps me around her finger.
你算老几?Who are you?
我已受够你了。I have had enough of you.
你说那种话,太不够聪明了。You are not very smart to say that.
别胡说八道!None of your sauce!
谁告的密?Who blew the whistle?
他是告密的人。He's a whistle blower.
你是个没有胆量的人。You don't have the guts.
好啦,不是你的错就是了。All right, it is not your fault.
他是个精力充沛的人。He's full of a pep and energy.
我刚才说到哪里?Where was I?
我们必须提高警惕。We must keep on the ball.
你的前途要视你过去的努力而定。Your future is rooted in your past.
此地人多嘈杂,空气又不好。It's noisy, smoky and too crowded here.
有生命就有希望(留得青山在,不怕没柴烧)。Where there is life, there is hope.
拉长脸。Pull a long face. = make a long face.
你的账一笔勾销。All your debts are off the book.
一向都是如此(始终未变)。It's not the first time and won't be the last.
你的幽默感到哪里去了?Where's your sense of humor?
你敢怒不敢言。Grinding your teeth.
你确定我会没有事吗?Are you sure I won't be in the way?
你找不到缺点。You can't find a thing out of line.
你的电话从哪里打来?Where are you calling from?
你要遵守诺言。Live up to your words.
第一回合你胜,第二回合就看我的。The first round is yours, the second is mine.
这次我请客,你喜欢什么就吃什么。It's my treat, choose whatever you like.
闭上你的嘴!Shut up!
你什么时候才算长得大?When will you grow up?
这个与你有何关系?What does it have to do with you?
你敢说你没有做过那件事吗?Are you sure you have never done that before?
我很高兴。I am more than happy.
当事情不如意时,要泰然处之。When things go wrong, smile.
什么鬼东西?What the heck?
你怎么搞的,会做出那种事情来?What the heck made you do that?
这么简单,你都不懂?You don't get it? It's so simple.
给我最新消息。Bring me up-to-date.
入乡随俗。When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
你究竟在搞什么?What on earth are you doing?
怕什么?你又不是小孩子。Frightened of what? You are not a kid.
别烦我。Don't annoy me.
这他妈的是怎么一回事?What the hell is this?
你想把我解雇是不是?Are you trying to get me off your payroll?
那就是你找出来的最佳借口吗?That is the best excuse you could come up with?
人人都想发财。Everyone has an itch for money.
你在搞什么鬼?What the heck are you doing?
你把报纸看完了没有?Are you through with the paper?
东西失去时,才觉得其可贵。You appreciate something only after you lose it.
你在搞什么名堂?What are you up to?
什么事情使你那样想?What makes you think that?