常用9
发什么牢骚?What's the beef?
我又要上当了!I'll be seduced!
你把我的口信带给他就是了。You just give him my message.
为什么要等到最后呢?Why wait till the last minute?
你心里在想什么?What is on your mind?
此事非常简单。It's open and shut.
放开我!Let me go!
让我们言归正传!Let's return to our mutton!
到底怎么回事?What's it all about?
把我的话牢记在心。Take my words to heart.
你一开始就弄错了。You got off on the wrong foot.
他替我出了一次差。He ran an errand for me.
这里发生了什么事?What's going on here?
我不想跟你一样(处境)。I don't want to be in your shoes.
正如你所说,时间就是金钱。As you say, time is money.
我半价卖给你好了。I'll charge you half price for it.
你家里发生什么事?What's cooking at your home?
我可对天发誓。I cross my heart.
你要搜查吗?请便吧!You want to search? Be my guest!
我已付过账了。I took care of the check.
为什么?What for?
打他一顿。Give him a black eye.
算了吧,反正你又没有损失什么。Come on, you've got nothing to lose.
别发脾气!Don't lose your head!
过去的事就不必再提了。What's done is done.
我们并不那么熟。We don't know each other that well.
你有没有看到我所看的?Did you see what I saw?
你认为怎样?What do you think?
你对人生又懂得多少?What do you know about life?
你看起来要比你实际年龄轻多了。You look considerably younger than your age.
我大概在下午2点钟会溜出去。I'll sneak out about 2 p.m..
你这是什么意思?What do you call this?
我们同舟共济。We are in the same boat.
你好像看见了鬼似的。You look like you have seen a ghost.
我会拆穿你的西洋镜。I'll show up your little farce.
还会更坏吗?What could be worse?
其中必有阴谋。There must be a catch somewhere.
你跟他有多熟?How well do you know him?
我要把你拖下水。I'll pull you down with me.
什么风把你吹来?What brings you here?
别炫耀了!Don't show off!
你怎会知道不是假的?How do you know it's not fake?
他偶然过来看看。He likes to pop in at times.
你在鬼叫什么?What are you yelling for?
有一天他会成名的。Someday he'll be somebody.
你怎敢这样说?我只是照实说而已。How dare you say so? Just being practical.
你不能错过大拍卖的机会!You can't pass up a good deal!
你到底在胡说些什么?What are you talking about?
事实胜于雄辩。Action speaks louder than words.
你怎么会这样无礼?Where did you learn your manners?
我不会把你的秘密泄露出去的。Your secret is safe with me.
你干嘛瞪着我看?What are you looking at me for?
你这是什么意思?Just what do you mean by this?
你看着我干什么?What are you looking at me for?
你绝不能因此而气馁。You can't let it get you down.
走着瞧!We'll see about that!
你罪有应得!It serves you right!
你回来干什么?What did you come back for?
人生的旅途,总是会遇到些挫折。In each life, a little rain must fall.
我们不能冒任何危险。We can't take any chances.
你真有一手。You are really something.
你要嫁给什么样的男人?What kind of mate do you want to marry?
男人的信用就如同女人的贞操一样。A man's word is just like a woman's honour.
我们只能保持朋友关系(女孩子对男孩子说的)。We can never be more than friends.
他自讨苦吃。He is asking for it.
发点慈悲吧,我们都会有做错事的时候!Be charitable, we all make mistakes!
你也许已尝到了苦头。Maybe you have learned your lesson.
你是一个有前途的青年人。You are an up-and-coming young man.
他想入非非。His head is in the clouds.