常用10
什么事耽误你这样久?What kept you so long?
各自付账。Go Dutch.
情况紧急,你最好赶快离开!The heat is on, you had better go!
你是从事哪一行业?What's your line?
她是你的意中人吗?Is she the one for you?
你最好把话说清楚。You'd better get to the point.
那是什么玩意?What the heck is that?
情人眼里出西施。Nobody's sweetheart is ugly.
我该怎样感激你才好?How can I ever thank you?
总有一天你要面对现实。One day you have to face it.
你喜欢吃什么菜?What kind of food do you like?
请你不要把我当小孩子看待好吗?Will you stop treating me like a child?
我要给你看点儿东西。I want to show you something.
不要多管闲事。Don't stick your nose in it.
你要怎么想都可以。You may take it anyway you like.
你是我心爱的人。You are the apple of my eye.
他很多嘴。He is a big mouth.
你认为这样对吗?Do you think so?
我们倒霉透了!(爆了轮胎,又无千斤顶)We have a flat tire and no jack!
如果你这样说,我就心满意足了。If you say so, that's enough for me.
我是秘密获得的。I got it under the table.
还有谁要来?Who else's coming?
我们相处得很好。We get along well.
这是一本绝版书。The book is out of print.
集思广益。Two heads are better than one.
你真像你的父亲。You are your father's son.
我们大家都很器重他。We think very highly of him.
一知半解是很危险的事。A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
你疑心病太重了。You are too quick to suspect.
不要欺人太甚。Don't drive me to the wall.
不要找个理由来搪塞我。Don't give me any phoney excuse.
爱恨之间很难分。There's a fine line between love and hate.
她的胸部很美。She has nice tits.
不要小题大作。Don't make a fuss.
一切依你,但你给我什么好处呢?For you everything,but what's in it for me?
岁月不饶人。One year ends and another begins.
谢谢你告诉我。Thanks for the tip.
我刚刚想出了这个办法。The idea has just crossed my mind.
你能否顺便送我一程?Can you give me a lift?
你这一套绝技我看多了。This isn't the first time you've pulled that stunt.
我今天很忙。I'm tied up today.
家丑不可外扬。Don't wash your dirty linen in public.
安慰我也没有用的。Don't comfort me,it's of no use.
人不是只为面包而活着。Man does not live by bread alone.
要是你再犯,我就把你扔出窗外。If you do it again,I'll throw you out the window.
我了解得一清二楚。I know if from A to Z.
总有一天我会找到如意郎君的。Some day my prince will come.
你怎样知道的?How did you find this out?
真可惜!What a pity!
这次该我请客。It's my turn to treat you.
你有完没完?Is there no end of it?
我和你已断绝关系了。I'm through with you.
你完了!You are through!
不要把我逼得太急!Don't push me too far!
我的驾照不会有问题。My license is in good shape.
如有人伤害我,我就要报复!If somebody hurts me I'll hurt back!
这是我的一点心意。This is a token of my esteem.
别管我的事。Leave me in peace.
请问你贵姓?(电话用语)Who should I say is calling?
我要当众给她难堪。I'll put her in her place.
一切都完了。There goes everything.
别令我失望。Don't let me down.
我看看能否帮得上忙。I'll see what I can do.
这没有什么。There is nothing to it.
天涯何处无芳草。There are plenty of fish in the sea.