常用11
我破产了。I am broke.
我要揍你一顿。I'll do a job on you.
你什么时间能来上班?How soon could you start?
人尽其才。The right man in the right place.
你也一样。Same goes for you.
长话短说。Make it short.
如有必要,我会对付他。I'll handle the person,if I have to.
你怎会有这种想法?How do you figure that?
她总是喜欢抬杠。She always has the last word.
要把握重点。Take the meat and throw the bread.
我要好好跟你详谈一下。I'll have ten thousand words with you.
你敢打赌多少?How much will you bet?
请问你是哪一位?(电话用语)Who is speaking please?
我说得还不够清楚吗?Do I have to draw a picture?
你的工作做得怎样了?How did your job go?
这次我请客。The bill is on me=This is my treat=Be my guest.
很难说。It's hard to say.
久仰大名。I have heard a lot about you.
他是个大众情人。He's the idol of girls.
我真不知该如何对付约翰。I don't know what to do with John.
你又来那一套了。There you go again.
我给你最后机会,要不要?I'll give you one last chance,buy it or not?
这道菜太辣了。This dish is so hot.
那是不公平的。That's not fair.
那已过时了。That's old fashioned.
我没有像你那样挑剔。I'm not as picky as you.
他位居要职。He holds a top job.
那还差不多。That's more like it.
简直太好了。Too good to be true.
我可以请你跳支舞吗?Excuse me,could I have this dance?
你买了些什么?How did your shopping go?
当然。(表肯定)That's for sure.
我为你带路。I'll show you the way.
我不能错过赚钱的机会。I can't cut down the money tree.
我无可奉告。That's more than I can say.
可以算我便宜一些吗?Could you give me some discount?
少算点行不行?Can't you take less?
这个价钱最便宜不过了!You can't get it cheap!
那好多了。That's better.
坦白地说吧!Let down your hair!
我不知道该怎样谢你才好。I can never thank you enough.
我需要一个固定的差事。I need a steady job.
谢谢你告诉我。Thanks for telling me.
你别神气!Let your hair dry!
我不是故意冒犯你的。I don't mean to offend you.
我根本就买不起。I simply can't afford it.
你总是占别人的便宜。You are always taking without giving.
有钱能使鬼推磨。Money makes the mare go.
这个根本不可能。I don't see how it could be.
为什么不戒烟?Why not give up smoking?
我们必须牢记我们的最后目标和任务。We must keep in mind our final objective and our mission.
当你离开时,要跟我确保联络。Be sure to keep in touch with me while you are away.
你为何每天都消磨时间?Why do you kill time every day?
他怎敢说不帮忙?How could he say no?
我怎么好意思拒绝?How could I say no?
选一个吧!Take your choice!
趁火打劫(混水摸鱼)。Fish in troubled waters.
我不知道你在胡说些什么。I don't know what you are talking about.
现在我安全无忧了。Now I'm safe and sound.
不要担心,总有一天我会报复的。Don't worry,I'm going to get even some day.
请不要烦扰我。Don't fuss at me,please!
总有出头的一天。Every day had it's day.
你来这里有多久了?How long have you been here?
我们互吐心声。We talked our hearts out.
我准备好了,开始吧!I'm ready,fire away!
不要把此事虚张声势出去。Don't make a federal case out of this matter.
那是个骗局。That's a fake.
对不起,我要去上厕所。Excuse me,I have to take a leak.
你要提高警惕。You have to keep your ears to the ground.
我想请你帮个大忙。I got a big favor to ask you.
我们有道义上的责任。We have a moral responsibility.