常用12
我知道你现在心情不好。I know it's a bad time for you.
简直是在浪费时间!It's a waste of time!
浪费口舌。Waste one's breath.
我略知一二。I know a thing or two.
由你代表去交涉好了。You do all the talking.
我喜欢你这样的调调。I like your style.
让其为所欲为。Let him have his own way.
我把你看穿了!I know you better than yourself!
请帮我说几句好话吧!Please,say it with flowers.
他是一个工作勤奋的人。He is an eager beaver.
我不喜欢这样东西。I don't like this stuff.
成品。Ready-made.
他是一个品德良好的人。He is a man of fine character.
顺道来跟你聊聊天。Just drop in for a chat.
奉承他几句吧!Butter him up a little!
我们的经理是一位精明能干者。Our manager is an early riser.
来得易,去得也快。Easy come easy go.
你喜欢看脱衣舞吗?Do you like to watch striptease?
他精力充沛。He's a ball of fire.
如果我要做,我会先让你知道。If I do,I'll let you know.
他努力从事一件艰苦工作。He buckled down to a hard job.
你最好多用心!You had better buckle down!
不要对我摆臭架子。Don't try to strike an attitude with me.
你要密切注意敌人的活动。You ought to keep an eye on the enemy's activity.
你到达后,写封信给我。Drop me a line when you get there.
抱歉,我拿你来出气。Sorry,I took it out on you.
好,我骗了你,你想怎样?All right,I crossed you,what do you say?
不要太过于武断!Don't be so quick to judge!
站到一边,别挡住我的路。Step aside,you are in my way.
他是吃软饭的人。He's tied to his wife's apron strings.
现在我想起来了。Now I come to think of it.
我去倒垃圾。I'll put out the garbage.
她在昨晚宴会上抢尽了风头。She stole the whole show at last night's party.
我是白手起家。I'm a self-made man.
我希望一切都能顺利进行。I hope all goes well.
我没有想到你会来。I was not expecting you.
那个家伙是谁?Who is that guy?
那个家伙是坏蛋。That guy is a bad egg.
我希望你也来。I hope you are in the roll.
希望我能帮点什么忙。I wish I could do something.
昨晚我输得一干二净。Last night,I got cleaned.
他身处困境。He is in bad shape.
如果想按时完成此工作,我们必须努力工作。If we want to finish this on time,we must keep on the ball.
熬夜。Stay up all night.
我认为没有什么了不起的事。I think an apology will be enough.
我自己的事都管不了。I have got problems of my own.
她是个老泼妇。She is an old battle-ax.
我没有什么好隐瞒的。I have got nothing to hide.
让我们再从头来。Let's start all over again.
我精疲力竭了,今天不能再工作。I can't work anymore today,I'm beat.
为了先发制人,我们必须先到达那里。We must get there first in order to beat him to the punch.
别插嘴,等我讲完。Wait,don't jump the gun.
我不是跟你说过吗,我很忙。I told you I'm in a hurry.
我可不是说着玩的。I mean what I said.
他们两个一点也不相配。They don't match at all.
放轻松些,不要生气!Take it easy,don't blow your fuse!
他总是喜欢在陌生人面前吹牛。He is always a blow hard before strangers.
他爱吹牛。He is fond of bragging.
我的车子在街上抛锚了。My car stalled out in the street.
他对任何人都有办法。He has a way with people.
我不是跟你说过了,我对那事一窍不通。I told you,I don't know that sort of thing.
这是一部下流的电影。It's a nasty film.
到了月底,每个人都囊空如洗。At the end of the month everyone is broke.
他是我的朋友。He is my buddy.
他被送到疯人院。He is sent to the bug house.
我想他们正在拖时间。I think they are stalling for time.