常用13
你心里想什么,说出来听听。What's on your mind,speak up.
他是这个城市的大人物。He's a big shot in this city.
我想把它长话短说吧。I want to make it short.
那个家伙使人看着不顺眼。That guy gives me a pain.
岂有此理!他不说一声就突然离开了。Can you beat that!He left all of a sudden without saying a word.
我不喜欢吸香烟。I don't care for coffin nails.
你可以在饭厅找到他。You'll be able to find him in the chow hall.
少说多做。Speak less and listen more.
你通常在空闲时做些什么?What do you usually do in your spare time?
他喜欢自夸。He likes to blow his own horn.
我全心全意在等候你。I'll wait for you with all my heart.
无所怨言。You don't see me griping.
将来我会报复他的。One of these days I am going to clean house for him.
你一定要试一试。You must take your chance.
这是什么意思?别使我莫名其妙。What does this mean?Don't keep me in the dark.
我记不起那天我说了些什么。I can't take back what I said that day.
抱歉有个屁用。Sorry is never good enough.
他是个爱吐苦水的人。He is a sourball.
他获得了我的欢心。He is a person after my own heart.
我从未跟他提过钱的事。I never mentioned the money to him.
他真是诡计多端。He's real sly and crafty.
胜败乃兵家常事。Sometimes you win,sometimes you lose.
这电话坏了吗?Is this telephone dead?
他现在穷死了。He is dead broke right now.
不要吹毛求疵。Don't be fussy.
不要无理取闹,否则我告诉你的老板。Don't get fresh,or I'll tell your boss.
对我毫无意思。That doesn't make sense to me.
她从事广播工作。She works on the air.
谁说我生气了?Who said I'm upset?
他年幼无知。He's not quite an adult.
你最好要深加考虑,不要立即下结论。You better think it over and don't go off the deep end.
勿自欺欺人。Don't kid yourself.
不要这样神气。Don't try to be smart.
别唱反调。Don't fight the problem.
他想出卖我(欺骗)。He tried to double-cross me.
这次你最好不要干预他人之事。This time you better not stick your nose in it.
还有什么新鲜事?So what else is new?
原来如此!So that's how it's done!
你真是个怪人。You are a screw ball.
他很帅。He is hip.
我做错了,我该受罚。I did wrong,I take the blame for it.
你该打屁股!You ought to be spanked!
汤姆平易近人,与谁都合得来。Tom is an easy-going type of person,who gets along well with everyone.
他是乐天派。He is a happy-go-lucky type of man.
你的女朋友非常漂亮。Your girl friend is pretty easy to look at.
我想尽方法把球传给你。I tried to pass you the ball every which way.
别生我的气。Don't get mad at me.
让我们平分(二一添做五)。Let's go fifty-fifty.
那个问题的确很难明了。That problem is really hard to figure out.
到目前一切尚好。So far so good.
别这样势利。Don't be such a snob.
你要不要吃点点心?Would you like to have a snack?
我的秘书会照顾你的。My secretary will fix you up.
我的全部工作都完蛋了。All our work is a fizzle.
你真漂亮。You are very pretty.
别挖苦我了,我知道我自己的长相。Don't try to snow me,I know how I look.
她是一个一搭就上的女人。She is an easy girl.
他是个万事通。(但一窍不通)He is a Jack-of-all-trades.
我想跟你说个明白。I tried to explain it to you.
她气得要死。She is tearing her hair out.
我只能住便宜的旅馆。I can only afford to live in a flophouse.
他讲了一个小时的话。He has been flipping his lip for an hour.