常用16
他是个地痞流氓。He is a punk.
欺人太甚。Push too far.
靠边停下来。Pull over.
她是个十三点。She is a nut.
我很爱她。I'm crazy about her.
别挡我的路。Stay out of my way.
我能为你效劳吗?What can I do for you?
你要相信我的话。Take my word for it.
他是个色狼。He is a wolf.
自命不凡。(目空一切的)Puffed-up.
逃学。Play hooky.
别跟我耍花样。Don't play games with me.
漂亮的女人。(海报女郎)Pin-up-girl.
你真挑剔。You are really picky.
看谁来了。Look who is here.
我的贤内助。My better half.
我总是在占你的便宜。I'm always taking without giving.
我设法量入为出。(收支平衡)I'm trying to make ends meet.
我不够资格做你的朋友。I don't deserve your friendship.
我正在接另一个电话。I'm busy on another line.
果然不出我所料。Just as I thought.
我说错了什么?Did I say something wrong?
我总希望好聚好散。I always like happy endings.
他是个冒牌货。He's a phoney.
为什么每个人都找我的麻烦?Why is everybody picking on me?
他怕太太。He is a hen-pecked husband.
我会等候你的。I'll be waiting for you.
我不是有意伤害你的。I didn't mean to hurt you.
我建议你还是躲一下吧。I suggest you take cover.
我要你说出真心话。I want you to mean it.
我没有什么好挂虑的。I have nothing to worry about.
我有话给你说。I want to have a word with you.
不要太晚回来。Don't be out late.
你近来都好吗?How have you been?
好久不见。Long time no see.
你别浪费时间了。You don't waste any time.
她热情可爱。She is warm and lovely.
你为何要逃课?Why do you play hooky?
我们可以赊账吗?Can we charge it?
表现良好。Made a fine play.
处女航。Maiden voyage.
我想试一试。I'll make a stab at it.
轻视。Look down upon.
小心!他是来寻仇的。Look out!He is looking for trouble.
你离开前一定要把收音机关掉。Make sure to turn off the radio before you go out.
你认为他们的老少配如何?What do think of their May and December marriage?
不要把你的房间搞得乱七八糟。Don't mess up your room so much.
那是家常便饭。That's plain home cooking.
我有选择的余地吗?Do I have any choice?
这个我是外行。It's out of my line.
改天我再奉陪好吗?Can I take a rain-check?
别放过升级机会。Don't muff your chance to earn a promotion.
他们互相拥抱。They like to neck with each other.
毫无意思。It's no fun at all.
这是迟早的问题。It's a matter of time.
你有何打算?What's on your mind?
别来这一套!Don't try me about that!
他无权责备我。He has no right to blame me.
在职培训。On the job training.
叫化子(乞丐)Panhandler.
死亡。Pass away.
我要到车站会朋友。I have to go to the station to meet a pal.
他的祖父昨晚去世了。His grandfather passed out his check last night.
都是自己人。Just the immediate family.
别挖苦我了!Don't try to snow me!
他有意找我麻烦。He's on my back.
她是个迷人的女孩子。She is a peach of a girl.
未雨绸缪。Prepare for the rainy day.
我喜欢这个工作,我对此事很内行。I like this job,it's right down my alley.
我不会那么傻。I won't be that dumb.
游客。Rubberneck.
外科医生。Sawbones.
天涯何处无芳草。She is not the only fish in the ocean.
别太难过了!Don't take it so hard!