常用17
我要骂他们一顿。I'll tell them off.
我是个无名小卒。I'm a nobody.
没有人是完美无缺的。Nobody is perfect.
外快。Side money.
我想赚点外快,但我不赚不义之财。I want to make some side money,but I don't like to take blood money.
自鸣得意。Sitting on top of the world.
别耍花样。None of your games.
别顶嘴。None of your lip.
他是我的好朋友。He's my best fellow.
别看不起人啦!Don't sell me short!
叫他滚!Show him the back door!
她经常责怪我。She's always putting me down.
我送你回家。I'll see you home.
干得好。Nice going.
请试穿这件。Try this one on,please.
她抢尽风头。She steals the whole show.
她快要生产了。She is expecting.
你对女人真有一套。You have a way with women.
他给我难看。He gave me a dirty look.
我为你难为情。I'm ashamed of you.
他一点儿骨气都没有。He has no backbone.
再好不过。Never been better.
这次我请客。This is my treat.
我没有什么话好说的。More than I can say.
别令人讨厌。Don't make yourself a nuisance to others.
毫无办法。Nothing works.
还不错。Not bad.
休想。No way.
妇女俱乐部。Hen club.
他看起来好土。He looks green.
不必了。No need.
不行。No soap.
别对我说些下流话。Don't use nasty words with me.
有钱好办事。Money talks.
我失恋了。I'm crossed in love.
别那么小气。Don't be stingy.
小气鬼。(吝啬鬼)Cheap skate.
钱为万恶之源。Money is the root of all evil.
别管闲事。Mind your own business.
有何留言吗?Any message?
看你这副德性!Just look at you!
我才不做冤大头呢。I'm no sitting duck.
搞得乱七八糟。Mess up.
愿上帝保佑你。May God bless you.
我可以知道为什么吗?May I ask why?
我清楚你在对谁讲话。Look who you are talking to.
简直在浪费生命。It's a waste of a life.
别小题大作了。Don't make a federal case.
你想要赚外快吗?Do you want to make a fast buck?
你懂我的意思吗?Do you got me?
你是个酒鬼。You are a lush.
私生子。Bastard son.
请勿动手。Look but don't touch.
别虚掷光阴。Don't loiter away your time.
小意思。(薄礼)Little gift.
活到老学到老。Live and learn.
请你吩咐。My time is yours.
至感荣幸。With pleasure.
我们改个话题吧。Let's change the subject.
为什么每个人都在找我的麻烦?Everybody is needling me,why?
他是当朝红人。He's the man of the hour.
他总有一天会出人头地的。He's not always on icing.
让我们谈谈正事!Let's talk business!
有何指教?What do you give?
请多保重。Take care of yourself.
不合逻辑。It's contrary to logic.
阁下,你是干哪一行的?What line is yours,Mr.?
我们投票来决定吧!Let's take a vote!
我了解你的意思。I see your point.
我该怎么办?What shall I do?
这是什么道理?May I ask why?
他居心何在?What's he up to?
少说脏话。Wash your mouth with soap.
你在搞什么鬼?What the devil are you doing?
回扣。(佣金)Kickback
少管闲事!Keep out of this!
保持冷静。Keep your cool.
看你那副德性。Just look at you.