常用18
嫂夫人好吗?How's your better half?
不必了。There is no need.
我们之间有很多相同点。We have something in common.
你想耍点威风吗?You want some prestige?
这是新花招。It's a new gimmick.
你守不守规矩?Will you behave or not?
你太客气了!You are just being polite!
你怎敢这样说?How dare you say so?
我们说做就做。We are people of action.
正如本人所料的。Just as I thought.
零食。Junk food.
她是个荡妇。She's a wanton woman.
你这个笨蛋。You jerk.
你迟早会吃亏的。It will go ill with you sooner or later.
我完全赞成。It sounds all right to me.
我再也不干了。This is the last thing I can do.
你的工作进展如何?How did you make out?
你别管这档事。You keep out of this.
你比我了解更清楚。You know better than I.
没有关系。It makes no difference.
一石两鸟(一举两得)。To kill two birds with one stone.
盼君早康复。I hope you get well soon.
阁下为何烦恼?What's been eating you?
别挡我的路!Get out of my way!
还早得很啦!It's still on paper!
完了。It's over.
那还差得远呢!That's not nearly enough!
有关系吗?Does it matter?
现在几点钟?How goes the enemy?
你近来学业如何?How's your study?
一切都好吗?How's everything?
你跟以前一样忙吗?Are you as busy as before?
我会尽力而为的。I'll do my best.
不客气。No sweat.
请不要再说了。Say no more about it,please.
请随时光临。Please come anytime.
各位女士,各位先生,请各位跟我一起举杯祝陈先生身体健康。Ladies and gentlemen,I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr. Chen.
滚蛋!该死!Go to hell!
他一再错失良机。He goofed up one opportunity after another.
我不了解你的意思。I don't catch your meaning.
我有点不舒服。I don't feel well.
我不知道该说些什么。I don't know what to say.
我与你同感。I feel the same way.
我了解你的意思。I get your point.
开球(高尔夫球)Tee-off
我的腿麻了。My legs are sleeping.
随时奉陪!Tell me when!
我不了解原因。I don't see why.
我不是存心冒犯你的。I don't mean to offend you.
我立即就来。I'll be right with you.
祝你万事如意。I wish you all the luck in the world.
你找我有何贵干?What do you want to see me about?
没有人会那样笨的。Nobody could be that stupid.
要不要随你便!Take it or leave it!
按步就班做!One thing at a time!
别管人家说什么。Never mind what other people say.
我不知道该怎样感激你才好。I can never thank you enough.
我简直无法相信。I can't believe my eyes.
我们遇到麻烦了。We are in trouble.
我很高兴见到你。I'm glad to see you.
我想跟你做朋友。I want to be friend with you.
我随时听候你的吩咐。I'm at your service.
我再不能忍受下去了。I can't stand it any more.
我不在乎。I don't care.
我向你保证。I give you my word.
我能为你效劳吗?Can I be of any service to you?
他这几天很不高兴。He is beside himself these days.
你看完这本书了吗?Are you through with the book?
我们大家处境相同。We are all in the same boat.
我不知道。I have no idea.
我知道该怎样做。I know what I'm doing.
我坦诚地对你说吧!I'll give it to you straight!
我完全赞成。I'm all for it.
我很高兴你喜欢它。I'm glad you like it.
今晚我要早点睡觉。I'm going to bed early tonight.
我今天有点不舒服。I'm not myself today = I'm not feeling well.
我说的是真话。I mean what I say.
祝你万事如意。I wish you all the luck in the world.
但愿我能帮得上忙。I wish there was something I could do.