常用19
我会注意的I'll see to it.
我送你回家I'll see you home.
我告诉你一个好主意I'll tell you what.
你的女朋友给你钉子碰吗Did your girl friend give a rebuff to you?
下班时间到了It's time to be off.
谁是这里的主管Who is in charge of this office?
祸不单行Misfortune loves company.
你在教训我吗Are you telling me?
一切由我支付It will be all done at my expense.
此事我了如指掌It's at my finger tips.
不要碰他,他是个顽固派Never mind about him,he's a back number.
快些为我们唱支歌吧Be a good sport and sing us a song.
请你记住,我已经不再是小孩子了Bear in mind that I'm no longer a child.
我伤透了脑筋I beat my brains.
请你检点些Please behave yourself.
他是幕后主谋者He is the man behind the scenes.
别在这里捣蛋Don't monkey around here.
少说风凉话Don't get sarcastic.
原则上我同意你I agree with you in principle.
她拥有300万财产,信不信由你She is worth three million,believe it or not.
《战争与和平》是一本著名畅销书"War and Peace"was a famous best-seller.
你是个笨蛋You are a B.F.(bloody fool).
他是个典型的游手好闲者He is a typical B.T.O.(Big time operator).
别在我面前耍花样Don't get wise with me.
别这样对我Don't do this to me.
不要太过于自信Don't be so sure.
你的计划仅是空中楼阁而已Your plan is merely a castle in the air.
总有一天,我会跟他算账的One of these days,I'll clean house for him.
他是个胆小鬼He is a chicken.
不要毛手毛脚Don't get fresh.
别傻了Don't be silly.
别那么小气Don't be so cheap.
别难为情了Don't be bashful!
我完蛋了I'm done for.
他太骄傲了,我不喜欢他He is too cocky.I don't like him.
他在装疯卖傻He is crazy like a fox.
你有证件吗Do you have your papers?
照我的话去做Do as I said.
我说错了话吗Did I say something wrong?
忙些什么What's the rush?
你自己当老板吗Are you self-employed?
他已经回去了He has gone for today.
他仍然逍遥法外He is still at large.
什么时候都可以Anytime will be all right.
以牙还牙An eye for an eye.
我还有事没做完I have things to do.
他妈的God damn.
别烦我Don't bother me.
这是不真实的It's not true!
你该死Damn you!
你的孩子真可爱Your son is very cute.
此事与我无关This matter is out of my hands.
你不要管,这是我自己的事You stay out of this.It's my business.
你明白我的意思吗You see what I mean!
喂,陈先生,你今天气色很好Hello,Mr.Chen,you look wonderful today.
你太令我失望了You let me down.
你半点儿都不懂You don't know half of it .
你以为你聪明,其实你半点儿也不懂You think you are smart.You don't know half of it.
你干得好You have done a good job!
闭上你的嘴,你无权过问此事Keep your mouth shut,you get no say in it.
我们是老朋友,你不能这样对待我We are old friends you can't do that to me.
别怪我,因为你是自讨苦吃Don't blame me,cause you asked for it.
你完全错了You are all wet.
他是个唯命是从的人He is a yes-man.
你完啦You are a dead duck.
再来一杯咖啡怎样How about another cup of coffee?
你怎么迟到了How come you are late?
我不明白为什么你非这样做不可I don't see why you should do so.
你能接近漂亮的女孩吗Do you have access to beautiful girls?
你的意思说,我错了吗You mean to say that I'm wrong?
真是笑死我了You are killing me.