常用21
我的希望都成泡影了My hopes were all gone.
她对她的男朋友说,"没钱,就没有爱情"She said to her boy friend "No money, no honey".
他是个夜猫子He is a nighthawk.
干得好Nice going.
从来没有听过Never heard of it.
她很需要我的安慰She needs my shoulder very much.
就是这些That will be all.
那不是理由That's no excuse.
那是我的本行That's my specialty.
别拿我来开心Don't tease me.
慢慢来(不要急)Take your time.
请多保重Take care of yourself.
就这样办It's done.
这是普通常识It's common sense.
我受不了I can't stand it!
我买不起I can't afford it!
这个位子有人坐吗May I take this seat?
是的,已有了Yes, it's occupied.
等会儿我再打电话给你好吗May I call you back?
改天(延期)Take a rain-check.
不要轻视他Don't look down upon him.
你最好不要这样做You had better not do that.
电影迷Movie boy.
足球迷Soccer fan.
捣蛋Monkey around.
金钱万能Money talks.
赚钱Money making.
快拿定主意吧,否则你会坐失良机Make up your mind, you'll miss the bus.
祸不单行Misfortune never loves company.
我不了解原因I don't see why.
我不介意I don't mind.
别生我的气Don't be mad at me.
别指望我Don't count on me.
别拒绝我Don't turn me down.
我要骂他一顿I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.
他时常找我的麻烦He always tries to make trouble for me.
我们要减少开支,使收支平衡We have to cut our expenses to make both ends meet.
赚大钱Make big money.
我不很清楚I'm not so sure.
不要误解我的意思Don't get me wrong.
别敷衍我了Don't brush me off.
免费赠送给你You shall have it for nothing.
不要小题大作(别言过其实)Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.
请你不要小题大作好吗Don't make such a fuss, will you?
别出洋相了Don't make a fool of yourself.
你没事吧Are you O.K.?
我不知道我为什么会那么笨I don't know why I'm so stupid.
别那么小气Don't be so stingy.
别动,我立刻就回来Stay there, I'll be right back.
他经常游手好闲,不务正业He is always loafing around and doing nothing.
让我们改变话题吧Let's change the subject.
对女人有吸引力的男人Lady-killer.
他喜欢说黄色笑话He likes to tell spicy jokes.
我想跟你单独谈谈I want to speak to you alone.
你怎能这样对我? how can you do that to me?
你今天怎么搞的?你很反常What's wrong with you? You are not yourself today.
他曾一度陷入困境He has been in the hole for a while.
总而言之,她不想来就是啦In a nutshell, she doesn't want to come.
我不知道为什么今天这么反常I don't know why I'm not myself today.
他们这次遇到麻烦了They are in hot water this time.
别紧张,都是自己人Don't be nervous, it's just the immediate family.
但愿我能I wish I could.
你怎么会知道那件事How on earth do you know that?
你怎么会未赶上公共汽车How the heck did you miss the bus?
别作威作福了Don't push me around.
我不懂It's beyond me.
我今天值班I'm on duty today.
结果怎样How did it come out = How did it go?
他已经为我们办妥一切事情了He has already hooked up everything for us.
他是个典型的怕老婆丈夫He is a typical hen-pecked husband.
你喜欢什么,请随便吃Help yourself to anything you like.
他不敢开除她,因为他有把柄被她抓住了He is afraid to fire her because she has something on him.