常用23
情况改变了The shoe is on the other foot.
她正在害单相思病She's singing a torchy song.
横财(不义之财)Blood money.
我的梦实现了My dream's come true.
亲密战友Side-kick.
我赞成你这样做I am all for your doing so.
这里出售的东西是按标价出售的Everything on sale here is sold as is.
你身体还好吧Are you feeling all right?
去哪儿Where to?
见到你真高兴Good to see you here.
这咖啡味道真棒This coffee is good to the last drop.
英雄所见略同Great minds think alike.
他是个毫无用处之人(他是个废人)He is good for nothing.
愿上帝保佑你God bless you.
我们之间的事业已完全过去了The affair between us has gone with the wind.
她经常无缘无故发脾气She goes up in the air for no reason at all.
她向我抛媚眼She gave me the glad eye.
她向我眉目传情She gave me the eye.
你不该那样You shouldn't do that.
你怎么不说话呢You lost your voice?
我向你保证I give you my word.
我骂了她一顿I gave her a piece of my mind.
她与他已一刀两断了(男女之间专用语)She gave him the air.
你拿我穷开心You put me on.
你把我整惨了You set me up!
她是个很保守的女性She is a girl of the old school.
别开玩笑了,我们办正经事吧Stop kidding. Let's get down to business.
别生我的气,我这样做完全是为了你好Don't get mad at me. I did it all for your own good.
他是不说实话的(胡言)He is full of bull.
你是最佳人选You are the perfect one.
你的工作毫无进展You are going nowhere.
你在自言自语You are talking to yourself.
别太认真Don't take it too hard.
别逼人太甚Don't push me too far.
谁跟你说的Who told you that?
你是个多管闲事的人You are a busybody.
闭上你的嘴好吗Will you shut up?
你何必太认真啦You can't be serious.
别失去理智(保持镇定)Don't lose your head.
别自欺欺人Don't kid yourself.
少给我来这一套Don't give me that.
不要发脾气Don't lose your temper.
绝不吹牛A promise is a promise.
打破僵局Break the ice.
我戒酒了I'm on the wagon.
这里发生何事What happened here?
祝你好运Keep your fingers crossed.
今天真倒霉It's not my day.
很公平Fair enough.
请把安全带系好Please fasten your seat belt.
速食店Fast food store.
彼此,彼此The feeling is mutual.
一路顺风Bon voyage.
可以改天吗May I take a rain check?
阁下近来忙些什么What has been keeping you busy lately?
盖仙(口惹悬河的人)Fast talker.
胖子(肥佬)Fatso.
很痛快Feel no pain.
我觉得很痛快I'm feeling no pain.
按次序来First come first served.
我们这样做,只是好玩而已We did this just for fun.
别对我说脏话Don't use that foul language with me.
别那么挑剔Don't be so fussy.
我什么都无所谓Nothing matters to me.
弟兄们,我们快点吧Fellows, let's get on the horse.
别跟他争论了,他已快没有命了Don't argue with him, he has already got one foot in the grave.
我很高兴现在没有人管我了I'm very happy for I'm my own boss now.
你的女朋友真是美如仙子Your girl friend is really out of this world.
她全心全意地做她的工作She is putting her heart and soul in the job.
这次我们应该好好表现一下We should put up a good show this time.
他真了不起He is really something.
他是个好人He is a regular guy.