常用35
行,可以Thumbs up.
不行,不可以Thumbs down.
游行示威Demonstration.
走私Smuggle
香水Perfume
很公平Fair enough.
我请客My treat.
低能儿(白痴)Moron
有钱能办事Money talks.
挑剔先生Mr. Particular.
我祝福你You have my blessing!
祝你愉快Have a good time!
祝你旅途愉快Have a nice trip!
我可以请你帮个忙吗May I ask you a favor?
你已经帮了我不少忙You have been very helpful.
你已经帮了我很大的忙You have done me a great favor.
我乐意为你效劳I'll be pleased to serve you.
我将尽力而为I'll do my best.
如果我能,我就做I will if I can.
能为你效劳,至感荣幸It'll be a great pleasure to do anything for you.
别费神Don't bother!
别误会我的意思Don't get me wrong.
不用提了Don't mention it.
这是很简单的There's nothing to it.
不客气No trouble.
这是我的荣幸The pleasure is mine.
别这样客气Don't be so courteous.
请多指教Please give your comments.
别冒险了Don't take any chances.
欢迎阁下指导和批评Your comments and directions are welcome.
谢谢你的光临Thank you for coming.
我真为你高兴I am happy for you.
我喜欢你的风度I like your style.
别耍花招Don't play dirty games.
请随时光临Please come anytime.
请多珍重Take care of yourself.
别胡说八道Don't talk nonsense.
你要我做什么,我就做什么Your wish is my command.
跟你在一起,太高兴了It's fun to be with you.
花言巧语Double talk.
露天电影院Drive-in.
你看起来好年轻You look so young.
你的孩子很可爱Your children are very cute.
一切很好Everything is on the one.
麻烦你了,很抱歉Sorry to have bothered you.
请随便用Help yourself, please.
真叫人想不通It doesn't make sense.
用不着谢我No need to thank me.
少吹牛Don't boast.
你在搞什么名堂What on earth are you doing?
我马上就走I'm on my way.
我会跟你联络I'll be in touch with you.
我该走了It's time for me to be off.
你尽情享乐吧Enjoy yourself!
我要向你告辞了I have a long way to go.
别急嘛Don't rush!
我们出去买点东西吧Let's go shopping.
让我自己来做Let me do it myself.
我希望如此I hope it's so.
我们祝你继续成功Our sincerest wishes for continued success.
祝你新年快乐With best wishes for a happy new year.
我向你表示歉意Please accept my apologies.
别向我道歉Please don't apologize.
只限此一次Just this once.
你为这件意外而应该受责You are to blame for the accident.
你怎会这样愚蠢How could you be so stupid!
你怎能做这种事How can you do such a thing?
你不能这样对我You can't do that to me.
你怎能说出这种事How can you say such a thing?
不要总许诺Don't make a lot of promises.
别吹牛Don't boast.
我最后一次警告你I am telling you for the last time.
你最好要搞清楚些You had better make sure.
他是万事皆通而一无所长的人He's a jack of all trades and master of none.
乱七八糟Sixes and sevens.
马屁精(拍马屁者)Soft-soaper.
说曹操,曹操就到Speak of the devil.