常用355
别再来缠我,我不想再见你了Stay away from me, I don't want to see you any more.
你最好别管他人闲事了It's good for you to stay out of it.
今天什么风把你吹来What brings you here today?
有道理,我赞同你That's the spirit, I agree with you.
要保守秘密Keep it to yourself.
小心Mind your eye.
小心恶犬Beware of the dog!
希望如此I hope so.
希望不至于这样I hope not.
他是个调情圣手He's a great lover.
我很想念你I missed you.
你别开溜Don't you slip away.
别挖苦我了Don't tease me!
请问尊姓大名Who shall I say, sir?
我会照办的I'll do that.
他是个吃软饭的人He is a gigolo.
商业广告噱头Commercial promotional gimmicks.
那个人是没有希望了That man is a goner.
被击中成为全垒打的球Gopher ball.
敲竹杠商店Gyp joint.
把我抱在你的怀里Take me in your arms.
你是我的一切You are everything to me.
他在说大话He is talking through his hat.
他是个坏东西He's a nasty guy.
那是你自己的想法That's what you think.
她是个性感的人She is a hot number.
现在好多了Much better now.
你最好从实招来You had better speak up!
你活见鬼You are seeing things.
不要这样对我Don't do this to me.
你会得到报应的You'll pay for it.
没有什么好担心的There's no need to worry.
随便你Whatever you say.
你被炒鱿鱼了You are fired.
我与此事毫无关系I have nothing to do with this.
你太过份了You have gone too far.
他是个讨厌的家伙He is a handful.
我很忙My hands are full.
如果办得到,我一定照办I would if I could.
真是一言难尽It's a long story.
明天放你一天假I give you a day off tomorrow.
她很好相处She's easy to get along with.
随你的便吧Suit yourself!
我答应你I give you my word.
我5点钟来接你I'll pick you up at five.
什么事耽误那么久What took you so long?
你把事情办得很好You have done a good job.
你在搞什么鬼What are you up to?
你又来这一套了There you go again.
我有同感I feel the same way.
我洗耳恭听I'm all ears.
什么事烦恼你What's eating you?
真是冤家路窄It's a small world!
我们大家给他鼓掌Let's give him a big hand.
不要敷衍我Don't give me the run-around.
要我送你回家吗Shall I see you home?
你是干哪一行的What's your line?
你最好提起精神来You had better get on the ball.
他不辞而别He took a French leave.
这次别让我失望Don't let me down this time.
他是个无名小卒He's a nobody.
差得远呢Far from it!
为什么不尝试一下呢Why not give it a try?
什么事使你那么忙What keeps you so busy?
我相信你的话I'll take your word for it.
我要说的话都已说完了。I have said my say.
别想跟我玩把戏。Don't play hanky-panky with me.
你在等人吗?Are you expecting someone?
我马上就来陪你I'll be right with you.
让他顺其自然吧Let nature take its course!
你有什么牢骚What's your beef?
他是个吊儿郎当的人He's a gold-brick.
到目前为止,还不错So far it's not bad.
他会遵守诺言的He'll live up to his words.
他是个不解风情的人He's a square.
他是个有家室的人He's a family man.