常用366
那是我的看家本领That's my speciality.
他只是开你的玩笑He's only fooling you.
明天发薪水Tomorrow is payday.
非那样做不行That's all there is to it.
离此甚远It's a long way from here.
他待我如兄弟He treats me like a brother.
做得好Well done!
我不得不佩服你I have to hand it to you.
真巧合What a coincidence!
你想要赚外快吗Do you want to make a fast buck?
她有几分姿色She is more or less beautiful.
你把我当傻瓜吗What do you take me for a fool?
今晚我不想出去I don't feel like going out tonight.
我想不出答案来I can't figure out the answer.
我很爱你I'm crazy about you.
你打算怎么样What's on your mind?
你究竟要做什么What are you going to do now?
跟我结婚好吗Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗Would you marry me?
你真体贴You are so sweet.
你这样说,我很高兴I'm glad to hear you say so.
我配不上你I don't deserve you.
我的确不适合你I'm not good enough for you.
我受不了I can't stand it.
我已不再爱你了I don't love you any more.
你对我实在太好了You are too good for me.
你怎好意思提那个呢How could you mention that?
你是个十三点You are nuts.
你是个色狼You are a wolf.
别耍花样了Don't play games.
我给弄糊涂了I'm all at sea.
一切听你的Anything you say.
他是个冷酷无情的人He is a cold fish.
他在装腔作势He puts on airs.
发生了什么事What are you up to?
得想个办法吧Do something about it!
我有主意了I'll tell you what.
一言为定That's a promise.
一点儿意思都没有It's no fun at all.
她对我有意思She gave me the eye.
你这个饭桶You, such a sad-dog!
你真是一个怪人You are a screw-ball.
别孤注一掷Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
振作起来Pull yourself together.
你是当真的吗Do you mean it?
她是个性感女郎She is a sexpot.
怎么一回事What's the matter?
你真是多才多艺。 You really have great ability and great skill.
这个跟你有什么关系? What does it have to do with you?
请问你贵姓? May I ask who is calling?
从此地去,走路远不远? Is it far from here on foot?
不太远,大约10分钟就到。 Not far, it will take you about ten minutes.
我已付过账了。 I took care of the check.
你要给他留话吗? Would you like to leave a message for him?
他现在是春风得意时。 He is the man on the way up.
回到美国后,请代我向你家人问好Please remember me to your family when you return to the United States.
代我向令堂问候,别忘了Say hello to your mother for me, don't forget it.
那是你说的That's what you say.
他的精神有点毛病He's got a screw loose.
二流货(二手货)Second-hand.
别搞错了Don't get confused.
别激动Don't get excited.
别乱来Don't get funny.
别误解Don't get the wrong idea.
做爱Short time = make love.
我早已料到It's on my list.
还早得很呢It's still on paper!
我的钱不见了My money is all gone.
我的钱不见了,我的钱不见了,我的钱不见了My money is all gone. .My money is all gone. .My money is all gone. .My money is all gone.
他没有赶上火车,非常生气。He flies off the handle at missing the train.
杨小姐有一双美腿。Miss Yang has very beautiful gams.
你在看颜色小说吗?Are you reading smut?
他只是个小人物。He's just a small potato.
他是个大人物。He's a big shot.=He's a VIP.
她是个大胆时髦的女孩子。She's a bloomer girl.
我想跟你单独谈谈。I want to speak to you alone.
她把眼睛哭红了。She's crying her eyes out.
没有人想做一辈子的妓女。No one wants to be a business girl all her life.
不要干预别人的事务。Don't butt into other people's business.
他不择手段做这件事。He will do it by hook or by crook.