我 们 说 : “ 新 年 快 乐 ! ” We say “ Happy New Year ! ”
Happy / Merry ( 快 乐 ) + 节 日 , 常 是 祝 语
祝 你 生 日 快 乐 ! Happy Birthday to you !
祝 你 春 节 快 乐 ! Happy Spring Festival to you ! :
我 们 在 英 国 过 圣 诞 节 。 We have Christmas in England .
“have ” 在 这 里 是 “ 过 、 度 过 ” 。
Have 可 以 有 多 种 意 思 : 吃 、 有 、 举 行 、 过 … . 。要 根 据 语 境 翻 译 。
我 们 在 中 国 过 春 节 。 We have Spring Festival in China . :
我 们 在 圣 诞 节 唱 歌 。这 是 说 明 节 日 的 活 动 。 We sing songs at Christmas .
在 圣 诞 节 我 们 有 圣 诞 树 。 We have a Christmas tree at Christmas .
在 圣 诞 节 我 们 给 礼 物 。 We give presents at Christmas .
在 圣 诞 节 我 们 吃 花 生 和 糖 果 。 We eat peanuts and sweets at Christmas .We have peanuts and sweets at Christmas . :
今 天 是 圣 诞 节 。 It's Christmas today .
it 指 节 日 、 日 期 、 时 间 … .
大 明 圣 诞 节 吃 花 生 了 吗 ?没 有 , 他 没 吃 。 Does DaMing eat peanuts at Christmas ? No he doesn't .
eat =have 吃 , 但 是 “eat ” 一 般 指 吃 具 体 的 什 么 东 西 , “have ” 可 指 吃 具 体 的 也 可 指 不 具 体 的 东 西 ,
吃 早 饭 ,have breakfast , 一 般 不 说 “eat breakfast ” . 其 次 , 注 意 一 般 疑 问 句 的 变 化 及 回 答 。
你 在 春 节 吃 花 生 和 糖 了 吗 ? Do you eat peanuts and sweets at Spring Festival ? Do you have peanuts and sweets at Spring Festival ?