我除了说“对不起”之外,什么也说不出来。 I could say nothing but that I was sorry.
我不知道怎样来表达我的感激之情。 I don't know how to express my gratitude.
我要赶飞机,你能快点吗? I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry?
我好久没有她的消息了。 I haven't heard from her for a long time.
我愿意帮你洗这些衣服。 I would like to wash the clothes for you.
请让我看看你的驾驶执照。 Let me see your driver's license, please.
除星期天外,他每天去上班。 She goes to work every day except Sunday.
请坐,随便一点。 Take a seat please, make yourself at home.
损害是由外力引起的。 The damage was caused by external forces.
医生建议我戒烟。 The doctor advised me to give up smoking.
花使房间变得更加美了。 The flowers make the room more beautiful.
那条大街上有一个很好的餐馆。 There is a good restaurant on the street.
他们仅一夜就走了120英里路。 They covered 120 miles in a single night.
尽量从好的方面看。 Try to look on the bright side of things.
你暑假打算干什么? What's your plan for the summer vacation?
你可以挑你最喜欢的。 You may pick whichever one you like best.
欢迎您下次再光临我们的饭店。 You're welcome to stay with us next time.
昨天伦敦发生了一起谋杀案。 There was a murder in London yesterday.
他们敬畏地看着那头巨虎。 They stared at the huge tiger with awe.
他从不错过看电影的机会。 He never misses a chance to see a movie.
我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了。 I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.
我下个月底会回来。 I will be back by the end of next month.
我擅长自由泳和蛙泳。 I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.
昨天轮到你把它们洗干净。 It was your turn to wash them yesterday.
咱们出去吃饭吧,好吗? Let's go out to have a dinner, shall we?
请把梯子靠在墙壁上。 Please push the ladder against the wall.
她站在公共汽车的前部。 She is standing in the front of the bus.
医生要我注意饮食。 The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.
清晨的草地湿漉漉的。 The grass is moist early in the morning.
考试结束了,我们开始放假。 The test finished,We began our holiday.
这个问题对我说来太复杂了。 This question is too complicated for me.
托尼会说英语,打网球。 Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.
只要你觉得某事值得去做,就一定要把它做好。 What is worth doing is worth doing well.
你想不想和我一起去参加一个聚会? Would you like to go to a party with me?
突然,一只兔子从一个洞中跑了出来。 All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.
书中所有的人物都是虚构的。 All characters in the book are imaginary.
你想去那个新开的迪厅 Do you feel like going to that new disco?
鸭子天生会游泳 Ducks know how to swim when they are born.
他一生大部分时间用来积聚钱财。 He spent most of his life gathering money.
他通常跟他的爱犬待在家里。 He usually stays at home with his pet dog.
多么平静美丽的国家呀! How peaceful and beautiful the country is!
我听说你的舞跳得特棒。 I am told that you dance wonderfully well.
我已经和他谈过几次了。 I have had several conversations with him.
这是我所看过的最好的电影。 It is the best film that I have ever seen.
这只是为了庆祝我的生日而举行的晚会。 It's only a party in honor of my birthday.
学英语象盖房子。 Learning English is like building a house.
专心聆听别人说话对你有好处。 Listening with your heart is good for you.
我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。 My grandpa died of hunger in the old days.
她害怕一个人留在农舍里。 She feared staying alone in the farmhouse.
她引导旅游者参观了这座城堡。 She guided the tourists around the castle.
她每天都跑步是为了减肥。 She runs everyday in order to lose weight.
她昨晚在大厅唱得非常好。 She sang perfectly in the hall last night.
有人总是向别人抱怨。 Somebody is always complaining to others.
他们今年的运气还不错。 They don't often have a bad day this year.
我们认为这件事情不重要。 We regard the matter as nothing important.
我们将在八月份的某个时候休假。 We'll take our holiday sometime in August.
请问到车站怎么走? Could you direct me to the station, please?
你的行李通关了吗? Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?
他对我提了一大堆问题,真烦! He bothered me with a great many questions.
他每天早上锻练身体。 He does exercises every day in the morning.
我怎能控制我自己?我无法冷静下来。 How do I control myself? I can't calm down.
我特别喜欢歌曲和流行音乐。 I dig songs and I like pop music very much.
我想兑换旅行支票。 I'd like to cash a traveler's check please.
今天下午我想去捡贝壳。 I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.
他们没有给我们回信,这真奇怪。 It's odd that they didn't reply our letter.
约翰很少与朋友聚在一起。 John seldom gets together with his friends.
最近有许多人失业。 Many people have been out of work recently.
请代我向你们全家致以最诚挚的问候。 Please give my best regards to your family.
有些人把书比作朋友。 Some people have compared books to friends.
球拍和球全被偷了。 The bat together with the balls was stolen.
她衣服的颜色很适合她。 The color of her dress suits her very well.
白天变长了,黑夜变短了。 The days get longer and the nights get shorter.
这件衣服不适合她,她太瘦了。 The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin.
那次考试给了他很大的压力。 The examination put a lot of stress on him.
母亲安排孩子坐到小桌旁。 The mother sat the child at a little table.
这对双胞胎有点儿不一样。 There is some difference between the twins.
他们坚持留下来,而不愿意走 They insisted on staying rather than going.
相信我,这游戏确实值得一玩。 Trust me, the game is really worth playing.
与她的朋友的不同之处是,她从不放弃希望。 Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.
干得不错!你总是干得很出色! Well done! You are always doing a good job!
我们计划今年夏天到意大利去旅行。 We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.
今天早上有我的信吗? Were there any letters for me this morning?
李太太的猫为何不在抓这些老鼠呢? Why isn't Mrs Lee's cat catching the mice?
你的英语正在渐渐提高。 Your English is improving little by little.
请问洗手间怎么走? Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?
你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗? Do you have any plans for the long weekend?
他决定起诉他的老板。 He decided to bring a suit against his boss.
他把毕生献给科学研究。 He devoted his life to the study of science.