我怎么能够爬得上那堵墙?我要是一只鸟就好了!How can I climb up that wall? I wish I were a bird!
然而,苏珊却还没有决定。 However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet.
我真的觉得做点运动对你有好处。 I really think a little exercise would do you good.
我永远都不会忘记和你一起度过的日子。 I will never forget the days that I spent with you.
我头痛得厉害,还流鼻涕。 we got a bad headache, and my nose is running.
许多年轻女孩梦想成为时装模特儿。 Many young girls dream of being a fashion model.
大部分的地球表面被水覆盖着。 Most of the earth's surface is covered by water.
有人在敲门,我去开。 Somebody's knocking at the door, I'll answer it.
13路车会带你去医院。 The number 13 bus will take you to the hospital.
他们举办舞会来祝贺他的生日。 They celebrated his birthday with a dance party.
他们把它错放到另一个类别去了。 They misplaced this book under other categories.
他们在这一事件中扮演了可耻的角色。 They played a shameful part in the whole affair.
实际上,他是在装病。 As a matter of fact, he was pretending to be ill.
我会对所有我认为不对的事情直言不讳。 I will speak against anything I know to be wrong.
尽管下着大雨,她还是去了商店。 In spite of the heavy rain, she went to the shop.
不管发生什么事,他也不会说一句话。 No matter what happened, he would not say a word.
谁也不知道藏宝地点在哪里。 No one knows the location of the hidden treasure.
老太太和她的家人安享宁静的生活。 The old lady enjoys a quiet life with her family.
这个城市的人口接近一百万。 The population of the city is close to a million.
我们被禁止在校园内抽烟。 We are prohibited from smoking on school grounds.
不过,发展也带来了新的问题和顾虑。 Growth, however, brings new problems and concerns.
他看上去像是你的朋友,但我怀疑他是否是真心的。 He appears to be your friend but I doubt if he is.
我吃得如此之饱,我感觉我再吃一口肚子就要胀破了。 I am so full that I would burst with another bite.
我有两只猫,一只是白猫,另一只是黑猫。 I have two cats, One is white, the other is black.
对不起,这两本书已经过期3天了。 I'm sorry, these 2 books are 3 days overdue.
詹露早忘掉他从自行车上摔下来这件事了。 Jalu has forgotten falling off his bicycle.
各国的礼仪各不相同。 Manners are quite different from country to country.
我不仅认识她,还是她最好的朋友。 Not only did I know her, but I was her best friend.
最著名的电影奖是奥斯卡金像奖。 The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards.
我们得对邻居的狗采取点行动了! We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog!
星期天来和我们共进晚餐好吗? Will you come and join us for dinner on Sunday?
你认为人是公司最大的财富吗? Do you think people are a company's greatest wealth?
他自以为是重要人物,但我们觉得他什么也不是。 He thinks himself somebody, but we think him nobody.
我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。 I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.
你早到晚到都没有关系。 It is no matter whether you get there early or late.
在足球中以手触球就是犯规。 It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer.
护士在手术室协助医生动手术。 The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room.
我在自己的时间里干什么根本不关别人的事。 What I do on my own time is nobody else's business.
我想做的与别人不同。 What I want to do is different from those of others.
您忘了写离店日期了。 You forget to write down the date of your departure.
“我要是早点知道这个规矩就好了!”她说。 “I wish I'd known about that rule earlier", she said.
你能告诉我长时间地过着快乐的生活的秘诀吗? Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life?
他担任着一个责任重大的职务。 He holds a position of great responsibility upon him.
据说他背地里和两个女人有关系! It is said he has secret love affairs with two women!
13路车跑得更勤,是不是? Number 13 buses run much more frequently, don't they?
他们非常乐意接受邀请。 They are only too delighted to accept the invitation.
我们下周举行期末考试。 We are going to have the final examination next week.
现在的医疗保健使得人们活得更长。 And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer.
你认为你马上就能睡着吗? Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep right away?
经理不在时我来管理公司。 I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.
我从汤姆那儿借了一本笔记本,我又把它借给玛丽了。 I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry.
我正在洗衣服,约翰在做晚饭。 I'm doing some washing and John is cooking dinner.
你们在旅行中有没有什么令人激动的事情? Were there any exciting incidents during your journey?
谈到政策,我得说几句。 As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something.
您能告诉我行李的最大重量限额是多少吗? Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?
他夹着本厚书,走出了图书馆。 He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.
这几个兄弟各有所好。 The brothers differ from each other in their interests.
虽然我们看不见原子,但它们的确存在。 Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.
我对公司中这种放松的氛围感到很熟悉。 I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.
大多数人吃饭,写字,工作都用右手。 Most people eat, write, and work with their right hands.
只有努力,才能成功 Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.
。别担心,你两天之内就会痊愈的。 Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.
甲壳虫乐队代表了他们时代的部分精神。 The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age.
因为没有人帮助我,我不得不独立完成这项工作。 There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.
女孩做一条裙子要用多少布? How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?
由于有那么多人要供养,他不知道怎么办才好。 With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to do.
我忘了准备今天的我该做的演讲了。 I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.
应该是六点半整的,但是我觉得够呛。 It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.
我代表我们公司欢迎你来这里。 On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.