七点左右。 At about seven.
我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起。 I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9.
我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。 I woke up seven and got up right away.
我匆忙赶到办公室。 I hurried to my office.
我在路上吃的早饭。 I had my breakfast on the way.
我刚好赶上。 I was just on time.
我迟到了五分钟。 I was 10 minutes late.
我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。 I had lunch with a friend of mine.
下午6点我下班了。 I finished my work at 6 pm.
我留下加了一会儿班。 I stayed and did some extra work.
电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。 The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
我躺在床上看杂志。 I read a magazine in bed.
我没睡好。 I didn't sleep well.
我整夜睡的很熟。 I slept soundly all night.
乔,你好,真是你吗?Hi, Joe, is it really you?
安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。 Hi, Ann,Nice to see you again.
我整整一年没见你了。 It's been a whole year since I last saw you.
但你看起来还是那么漂亮。 Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then.
欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?Oh, thank you,How have you been these days?
不太糟。 Not too bad.
但听起来你很悲伤。 But you sound so sad.
是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。 Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday.
听到这消息我很遗憾。 Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
没事儿。 That's all right.
最近你看见凯特了吗?Have you seen Kate lately?
没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。 No, I have no contact with her.
我听说她上星期结婚了。 I heard she got married last week.
那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。 Oh, how nice,Sorry, I've got to go now.
我也是,再见。记得联系哦。 So do I,See you later,Keep in touch.
我过去常一大早出去散步。 I used to take a walk in the early morning.
他曾与我是邻居。 He used to live in my neighborhood.
过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?Did you use to go fishing with friends?
我们认识有六年了。 We have known each other for 6 years.
自从我上次来这里已经有很长时间了。 It has been a long time since last came here.
最近你见过史密斯先生吗?Have you seen Mr Smith recently?
他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目。 They've been working on this project since last year.
我看了一整晚的电视。 I've been watching TV all night.
我们一到那儿电影就开始了。 The movie began as soon as we got there.
我到车站时,火车已经开了。 When I arrived at the station, the train had already left.
船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。 The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
我原以为他知道开会时间。 I had thought he knew the time of the meeting.
他们原本希望我和他们一起去。 They had expected me to go with them.
那是我第三次参观那地方了。 That was the third time that I had visited the place.
我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了。 After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer.
你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?Hi, Jack, where do you live now?
我住在可胜街203号。 I live at 203 Curzon Street.
可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?Curzon Street?Isn't Mary living there?
是的,她就住在街对面。 Yes, she lives just across the street.
你在那儿住多久了?How long have you stayed there?
才几个月。 Just a few months.
玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了?How about Mary?How long has she lived there?
她生下来就住那儿。 She's been living there since her birth.
你会在那儿待很长时间吗?Will you stay there for long?
不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。 No, I'll move to Hollywood next month.
真的?我也会搬到那儿去。 Oh, really?I'm moving there too.
棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了。 Great,Then we can drink beer together.
对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些。 Yes, and you may stay there longer.
希望如此。 I hope so.
我相信我们会很开心的。 I'm sure we'll have a good time.
你去哪儿?Where are you going?
你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭? Where did you go for dinner yesterday?
他什么时候来看你? When will he come to see you?
你什么时候买的车? When did you buy the car?
谁告诉你的? Who told you?
谁将陪你去机场? Who will accompany you to the airport?
你为什么不同意? Why don't you agree?
干吗不出去散步? Why not go out for a walk?
你假期怎么过的? How did you doing spend your holiday?
这些日子你怎么样? How are you doing these days?
他在信里说什么了? What did he say in the letter?
你打算拿这些书怎么办? What are you going to do with the books?
我打电话给你时,你在干吗? What were you doing when I called?
我正要出门。 I was about to leave.
你能猜到今天上午,我在做什么吗?Can you guess what I was doing this morning?
这座楼有多高?What's the height of the building?
这个大象有多重? How much does the elephant weight?
你的新衣服是什么颜色的? What's the color of your new dress?
你的鞋多大尺寸? What's the size of your shoes?
我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。 My brother is twice as tall as your sister.
我祖母比我大40岁。 My grandma is 40 years older than me.
这条河只有那条河的三分之一长。 This river is one third as long as that river.
你的气球是什么形状?What's the shape of your balloon?
这座桥有多宽? How wide is this bridge?
这儿的冰有多厚? How thick is the ice here?
这种金属比那种硬。 This metal is harder than that one.
他跑的和吉姆一样快。 He can run as fast as Jim.
凯特比我聪明。 Kate is smarter than I.