你每天看多长时间电视?How long do you watch TV every day?
你多久去游一次泳? How often do you go swimming?
请你帮忙开个门好吗?Would you please open the door for me?
我能问你个问题吗? May I ask you a question?
请帮我个忙。 Please give me a hand.
能请你帮个忙吗?Could you do me a favor?
能帮忙移一下冰箱吗? Would you help me remove the refrigerator?
请帮我拿下外套。 Get me my coat, please.
给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?Make me a cup of coffee, will you?
明天要有时间就给我打个电话。 Call me tomorrow if you have time.
您能告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书吗?Could you tell me where I can find these books?
当然了。 Certainly.
很高兴。 With pleasure.
对不起,我现在正忙着。 I'm sorry,I'm engaged now.
我很乐意,但我恐怕没时间。 I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.
能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意关下窗户吗?) Would you mind closing the window for me?
当然可以。(当然不介意) Not at all.
对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?Excuse me, madam,Could you tell me where the post office is?
转弯就是。 It's just around the corner.
对不起,汽车站怎么走?Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station?
你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。 You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
对不起,第五大街在哪儿?Excuse me,Where is No.5 Street?
一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。 Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?Excuse me,Can you tell me how to get to Mr Hu's restaurant?
往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。 Go on for about 100 meters,It's on your left side,You can't miss it.
哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?Which one is Mr Jame's office?
二楼201房间。 It's Room 201 on the second floor.
我能用电梯吗?Can I use the lift?
对不起,它坏了,你只能走楼梯了。 Sorry, it's broken,You have to use the stairs.
楼梯在哪里呢?Where are the stairs?
沿着走廊走,在你右手边。 Go along the corridor and it's on your right side.
感谢你为我指路。 Thank you for directions.
你结婚了吗?Are you married?
我现在单身。 I'm single.
你有个弟弟,是吗?You have a younger brother, don't you?
你的家人怎么样? How is your family?
她和约翰订婚了。 She's engaged to John.
她和约翰结婚了。 She's married to John.
你们结婚多久了?How long have you been married?
我们结婚两年了。 We've been married for 2 years.
我父母1954年结婚的。 My parents got married in 1954.
玛丽上星期做妈妈了。 Mary gave birth to a baby last week.
他们已离婚了。 They've been divorced.
他妻子去年去世了。现在他一个人住。 His wife died a year ago,Now he lives alone.
我阿姨会来和我住一些日子。 My aunt will come to live with me for some days.
约翰现在有自己的家了。 John has his own family now.
你和你父母住一起吗?Do you live with your parents?
不,我住在自己的房子里。 No,I live in my own house.
你认识玛丽吗?Do you know Mary?
当然,我们从小学就是朋友了。 Sure,We are friends since primary school.
真的?上周末我才被介绍给她。 Really?I was introduced to her just last weekend.
她现在干些什么呢?What is she doing now?
她告诉我她想开公司。 She told me she wanted to start a company.
开公司?我原以为她会成为一个学者 Start a company?But I thought she would be a scholar.
人总是在变,不是吗?People are always changing, aren't they?
是啊,你说的对。毕竟,她完全有经商才智。 Yes, you're right,After all, she is smart enough to go into business.
但她没有太多经验。 But she doesn't have much experience.
你们俩没怎么联系吗?You two don't have much contact?
是的,今年我才给她写过一封信。 No, I only wrote her one letter this year.
去年寄过一张圣诞卡。 She sent me a Christmas card last year.
哦,那可不好。 Oh, that's not good.
是的,我们应该联系多点。 Yes, we should try to contact more.
你明天打算什么时候去机场?What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
他回来吃饭吗? Is he coming to dinner?
我要去书店,你和我去吗? I'm going to the bookstore,Will you go with me?
他们将在下周五的会上讨论这个问题。 They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.
我明天这时候在餐馆等你。 I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.
到家以后,我会给你打电话。 After I get home, I'll call you.
你晚上干什么?How will you spend the evening?
我可能会呆在家看电视。 I'll probably stay home and watch TV.
暑假计划干什么?What's your plan for the summer holiday?
我在考虑去巴黎旅游。 I'm thinking about a visit to Paris.
艺术馆将有一次陶瓷展。 There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.
你还是想学成博士,是吗?You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you?
你会拿这事怎么办? What will you do about it?
你毕业后想干什么? What do you want to do after graduation?
我想继续深造。 I'll further my study.
你听天气预报了吗?Have you heard the weather forecast?
没有,它说什么了? No, what does it say?