我要到商店买些零碎的东西。 I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store.
打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
我能看看这块表吗? May I have a look at the watch?
我能试试吗? May I try it on?
这个太小了,有大点的吗? This is too small for me,Do you have a bigger one?
有别的颜色吗? Do you have any more colors?
你穿多大号? What's your size?
特别适合你。 It suits you to a T
It suits you to a turn
你的菜来了。 Here is your food.
请买单。 Bring me the bill please.
我能用支票或信用卡吗?Can I pay by check or credit card?
对不起,我们只收现金。 Sorry, we only take cash.
对于我来说太贵了。 It's too expensive for me.
可以再便宜点吗?Can you came down a bit?
我买了。 I'll take it.
这卖多少钱?How much is it?
我该付多少钱? How much do I owe you?
你想吃点什么?What would you like to eat?
你要点菜了吗? Are you ready to order?
我要牛排和面包。 I'd like some steak and bread.
你要什么甜点?What would you like for dessert?
我要冰淇淋。 I'll have some ice cream.
你要水果吗?Do you want some fruit?
是的,我要一个苹果。 Yes, please,I want an apple.
喝点什么?Anything to drink?
请来一小杯威士忌。 A small glass of whisky, please.
你的菜来了。 Here is your food.
请买单。 Bring me the bill please.
我能用支票或信用卡吗?Can I pay by check or credit card?
对不起,我们只收现金。 Sorry, we only take cash.
给。 Here you are.
找您的钱Here is your change.
我今晚有空。 I'm free tonight.
我们去看电影好吗?Shall we go to the cinema?
你知道今天上演什么? Do you know what's on tonight?
可以请你跳支舞吗? May I ask you for a dance?
很荣幸。 With pleasure.
对不起,我有约在先了。 Sorry, I'm engaged.
再跳一曲好吗?What about another dance?
你舞跳的真好。 You're a good dancer.
现在8频道播什么节目?What's on Channel 8 now?
我不知道,你可以看看《电视报》。 I don't know,You may look in the TV Guide.
咱们看看有没有别的节目。 Let's see what else is on.
昨晚你看特别节目了吗?Did you see the special last night?
我不想再看这个电视节目了。 I don't want to see any more of this TV show.
能换个频道吗?Can we change the channel?
我想看天气预报。 I want to see the weather.
I want to see the weather forecast.
我想约个时间见格林女士。 I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs Green.
她周五和周六有空。 She's free on Friday and Saturday.
对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?Sorry, can I see her before Friday?
让我查查,她周二下午有30分钟。 Let me see,She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon.
什么时间?At what time?
四点到四点半。 From 4 to 4:30.
那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打电话给我。 So you'll come then,Please phone in if you can't make it.
我今天下午有面试。 I have an interview this afternoon.
除星期天外我都能来。 I can come any time except Sunday.
你打电话6609823就能找到我。 You can reach me at 6609823.
他打电话来取消会议。 He phoned to cancel the meeting.
你来之前请打电话。 Please call me before you come.
请跟我秘书定个见面时间。 Please make an appointment with my secretary.
我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。 I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
你有什么不舒服?What's your trouble?
你得这病多久了? How long have you had it?
我看你感冒了。 I should say you've caught a cold.
你需要打针。 You need an injection.
我的病严重吗?Is it serious?
我需要住院吗? Do I need to be hospitalized?
你看过医生了吗? Have you seen the doctor?
医生怎么说? What did the doctor say?
杰克现在可以下床走动。 Jack is up and about now.
医生说我应该服用奎宁。 The doctor says that I should take quinine.
你吃的是什么药?What sort of medicine do you take?
医生说我不能吃油腻的东西。 The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily.
我打了一针青霉素。 I had a shot of penicillin.
你得做手术。 You have to be operated on.
他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压。 He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
你好,我找格林先生。 Hello,May I speak to Mr Green?
等一会儿。 Just a moment.
等一会儿。 Hold on.
他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?He's not in,May I take a message for him?
你能接下电话吗?Would you answer the phone please?
我想打个长途电话。 I want to make a long distance call.
我是玛丽。 This is Mary Speaking.
你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电话吗?Would you tell Mr Green that I called?
我一定拨错号了。 I must have dialed a wrong number.
我打不通。 I couldn't get through.
我得挂电话了。 I have to hang up now.
你能明天回个电话吗?Would you call back tomorrow?
电话出了点儿毛病。 There's something wrong with the phone.
我试着给你打电话,但老占线。 I tried to call you, but the line was busy.
我收到了我表兄的信。 I have received a letter from my cousin.
我很久没有收到他的信了。 I haven't heard from him for a long time.
你到上海以后给我发张明信片。 Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai.
我在信里夹了几张照片。 I put some photographs in the envelope.
他还没有给我回信。 He hasn't answered my letter yet.
我妈给我寄了一个包裹。 My mother mailed me a parcel.
他离开中国以后,我们用Email保持联系。 We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.