别忘了贴邮票。 Don't forget to put stamps on your letter.
信从北京到美国要多久?How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?
你有特快专递。 You've got an express mail.
要想快点的话就发个传真。 To make it fast, you can send a fax.
我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么重要的事情要说。 My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me.
我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的汇款。 I find my name on the blackboard,I must have got a remittance.
你想发航空信吗?Do you want to airmail it or not?
我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。 I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
你今晚真是光彩照人。 You look radiant tonight.
那是一次可怕的经历。 It was a terrible experience.
我高兴到了极点。 I am on top of the world.
晚餐棒极了。 The dinner was wonderful.
圣诞树真华美。 The Christmas tree is gorgeous.
多么无聊的一场电影啊。 What a boring movie it is!
他怎么能做这么沉闷乏味的演讲。 How can he give us such a tedious lecture!
这些花真香!How fragrant the flowers are!
这次聚会太吵了。 The party is making too much noise.
你穿这条裙子显的很漂亮。 You look elegant in that dress.
这件外衣不太适合你。 The coat doesn't suit you.
他的恭维让我恶心。 His flattery makes me sick.
我们玩的很开心。 We had a good time.
我们玩的很开心。 We enjoyed ourselves very much.
我无聊死了。 I am bored to death.
此房出租。 This house is for rent.
租金很便宜。 It's really a bargain.
我想要有家具的房子。 I want to rent a furnished house.
此房出售,房子里有供暖设备。 That house is for sale,It has central heating.
你喜欢什么样的家具?What kind of furniture do you like?
这房子挺旧的,得刷一下才行。 This is a rather old house,It needs painting.
我想要一套有两间卧室和一个厨房的公寓。 I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.
市区的房子很贵。 The houses downtown are very expensive.
每月租金多少?How much is the rent for a month?
我觉得住在这里像在家里一样。房东太太对我很好。 I feel at home living here,The landlady is very kind to me.
我们有一些厨房用具和一套餐厅设备。 We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.
厨房里没有煤气灶,但你可以用电炉。 There's no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove.
浴室里有淋浴器。 There is a shower in the bathroom.
我有一只狗,不过它很安静。 I have a dog, but it's very quiet.
房间里有一个很大的壁橱,你可以把你的行李放进去。 The room has a big closet,You can put your baggage in it.
晚会上你穿什么?What will you wear for the party?
我会穿我的兰色裙子。 I'll wear my blue dress.
你不觉得太正式了吗?Don't you think it's too formal?
为什么?你会穿什么?Why?What will you wear?
我就穿衬衣和牛仔裤。 Just my shirt and jeans.
你应该把你的套装拿去洗烫一下。 You should have your suit cleaned and ironed.
你最好穿上夹克,外面冷。 You'd better put on your jacket,It's cold outside.
这件衬衣不再合我身了。 The blouse no longer fits me.
我儿子已经长的穿不了这条裤子了。 My son has outgrown these trousers.
这鞋已经不能穿了。 The shoes are worn-out.
我不喜欢穿制服。 I don't like wearing the uniform.
宴会前你想换衣服吗?Do you want to change before the banquet?
你的鞋带松了。 Your shoe lace is loose.
你忘了系鞋带。 You forgot to fasten the collar buttons.
取下你的帽子,它不适合你。 Take off your hat,It doesn't fit.
他是个很有创造力的学生。 He is a very creative student.
你说的很有意思。 What you have said about this is very interesting.
在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见。 I cannot agree with you on this point.
你抓住了问题的实质。 You've got the point.
这正是问题的关键。 That's the point.
全班同学正在热烈讨论。 The whole class is in a heated discussion.
我们来看一下赞成和反对的理由。 Let's just run through the arguments for and against.
请把你刚才说的总结一下。 Please sum up what you said just now.
关于这点,谁还有什么别的要说吗?Has anybody else anything to say on this?
有谁同意大卫的观点吗?Does anybody share David's opinion?
有什么证据可以支持你的说法吗?Is there any evidence to support what you have said?
这得视情况而定。 Well, it depends.
我想我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题。 I don't think it's necessary for us to discuss this question any further.
每件是都有两面性。 There are always two sides to everything.
最后我们达成了一致。 Finally, we came to an agreement.
毕业后我想当记者。 I want to be a journalist after graduation.
如果明天不下雨,我们就去野餐。 If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we'll have a picnic.
他一来,我们就告诉他。 As soon as he comes, we'll let him know.
只要你按时交房租,你就能住这儿。 You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time.
她走时,他会哭一天。 When she leaves, he'll cry for a day.
她想经商时就会去经商。 She will go into business when she likes to.
如果我今天完成工作,我就会去伦敦。 I'll leave for London if I finish my work today.
我会工作五年,然后回学校。 I'll work for 5 years and then go back to school.
如果他仍写的这么好的话,他将成为一个作家。 He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.
我希望他能到机场接我。 I hope he will meet me at the airport.
我在考虑辞职。 I'm thinking of quitting the job.
我打算学摄影。 I plan to learn photography.