我们周末开个派对,你觉得怎么样?What do you say we have a party this weekend?
她肯定会保持独身。 She will certainly remain single.
他可能会继承父业。 He will probably follow in his father's footsteps.
我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的多。 I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
自从我上次见到你以后你都在干什么?What have you been doing since I saw you last time?
如果我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了。 If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.
回过头来看,我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次比赛。 Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the contest so easily.
如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了。 Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late.
就算再考一次你也通不过。 Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it.
就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务。 Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt.
如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话。你会干什么?What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic yesterday?
我真希望我把真相告诉了他。 I wish I had told him the truth.
我希望你没有欺骗我。 I wish you hadn't cheated me.
如果天气好的话,我们就去公园了。 If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
如果你没有朝他挥手,他能看见你吗?Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?
你本应该更努力的学习。 You should have studied much harder.
我本想和老师争论那个问题,但我没有足够的勇气。 I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn't have enough courage.
当我的父母去年出国的时候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。 I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year.
你最喜欢什么运动?What's your favorite sport?
我最喜欢足球。 I like football best.
足球是我最喜欢的。 Football is my favorite.
钓鱼和登山,你更喜欢哪一个?Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing?
一个都不喜欢。 Neither.
苹果,梨,香蕉,你最喜欢哪个?What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas?
他疯狂喜爱迈克·乔丹。 He's crazy about Michael Jordan.
她讨厌拳击。 She hates boxing.
她厌恶观看拳击。 She is sick of watching boxing.
她对服装很有鉴赏力。 She has good taste in clothes.
空闲时你喜欢干什么?What do you like to do in your spare time?
我喜欢收集邮票。 I like collecting stamps.
和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶。 I prefer tea to coffee.
这部电影你最不喜欢什么?What do you dislike most about this movie?
我情愿睡觉也不看这部电影。 I would rather sleep than watch this movie.
你应该听老师的话?You should take the advice of your teacher.
那正是我所期待的。 That's just what I was looking for.
我想可能是这样。 It might be, I suppose.
是个很好的尝试,但并不完全正确。 Good try, but not quite right.
真是让人失望。 That's rather disappointing.
我认为你的外套不值得这么多钱。 In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.
不要随地吐痰行吗?Would you mind not spitting everywhere?
这只是一个建议,你可以不听。 It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it.
如果你真想听我的意见,我想你不应该退学。 If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school.
谢谢你的建议,但我得自己想想。 Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.
他谁的话也不听,你劝他是在浪费时间。 He does not pay attention to anybody,You are wasting your time in persuading him.
我已经长大了,可以自己拿主意了。 I am old enough to make up my own mind.
你的工作看起来并不令人满意。 Your work seems not satisfactory.
你怎么想?What about your opinion?
我大体上同意你的看法。 I generally agree with you.
你能替我开门吗? Would you open the door for me, please?
你介意开窗吗?Would you mind opening the window?
一点儿也不。 Not at all.
我不知道你是否能替我买铅笔?I wondered if you could buy me some pencils?
你能借我一点儿钱吗?Would you be so kind as to lend me some money?
没问题,你要多少? No problem,How much?
我希望我没有打扰你。 I hope I'm not bothering you.
我希望那不会给你添太多麻烦。 I hope that will not cause you too much trouble.
我非常感谢你的帮助。 I really appreciate your help.
我不想麻烦你。 I don't want to put you to any trouble.
对不起,你能帮我个忙吗?Excuse me, would you give me a hand?
我乐意帮忙。 I'd be glad to help.
你能替我寄这封信吗?Would you mind mailing this letter for me?
我走之前还有很多事情要做。 I have so many things to do before I leave.
我得到银行去取一下钱。 I have to drop by the bank to get some money.
旅行支票对于长途旅行很方便。 Traveler's checks are very convenient for long-distance travel.
你有什么东西要向海关申报的吗?Do you have anything to declare?
Do you have anything to declare to the customs?
你必须提前申请护照。 You have to apply for a passport in advance.
个人物品不需要关税。 You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings.
等一个半小时,我们得多弄点食物。Make it an hour and a half,We have to get more food.
等一个半小时,我们还得多准备些事物。 Make it an hour and a half,We have to prepare more things.
我们应该叫贝蒂一起去吗?Shall we ask Betty to join us?
我按你说的办。 I put myself entirely in your hands.
您能告诉我问讯处的电话号码吗?Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office?
你想坐普通车还是特快? Do you like to take a local train or an express?
我买了张卧铺票。 I have bought a ticket for a sleeper.
你订票了吗?Have you reserved your ticket?
Have you booked your ticket?