你的状况会好起来的。 You will be better off.
你得等一等看。 You will have to wait and see.
你会习惯的。 You’ll get used to it.
你拨错电话号码了。 You’ve dialed the wrong number.
你说的有道理。 You’ve got a point there.
你明白了。 You’ve got it.
你的眼力不错。 You’ve made a good choice.
包你满意 Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
你知道你在做什么吗? What do you think you are doing.
别怕 Don’t be panic.
太不公平了 It’s unfair.
别再浪费我的时间了 Don’t waste my time anymore.
别逼我 Don’t push me.
你从来都不说实话 You never tell the truth.
我才不信你呢 I can’t believe a word you say.
我宰了你 I could kill you.
那是我听到的最愚蠢的事 That’s the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
我最后再告诉你一次 I’m telling you for the last time.
你好大的胆子 I can’t believe your nerve.
全让你搞砸了 You have ruined everything.
别跟我摆臭架子 Don’t give me your attitude.
你会后悔的 You’ll be sorry.
我们做完了 We’re through.
瞧你搞得一团糟 Look at the mess you have made.
离我远一点 Get away from me.
你真是不可救药 You’re impossible.
成事不足,败事有余 Can’t you do anything right.
滚开 Get the hell out of here.
我都腻了 I’m sick of it.
别在我面前唠叨 Don’t nag me.
我永远也不会饶恕你 I’ll never forgive you.
你真丢人 You’re a disgrace.
我真后悔这辈子遇到你 I wish I had never met you.
我再也受不了了 I’m not going to put up with this.
我的肺快要气炸了 I’m about to explode.
你到底为什么不和我说实话? Why on earth did not you tell me the truth.
饶了我吧 Give me a break.
少跟我啰嗦 Get off my back.
我没办法 I can’t help it.
你看上去心虚 You look guilty.
对我而言,你什么都不是 You’re nothing to me.
别自以为是 Get over yourself.
你这讨厌鬼 You’re a pain in the ass.
别找借口 Don’t give me your excuses
No more excuses.
你怎么可以那样说? How can you say that.
你脸皮真厚 You have a lot of nerve.
你气死我了 You piss me off.
哪凉快哪呆着去 Take a hike.
省省吧 Cut it out.
你敢? How dare you.
少来这一套 Knock it off.
你以为你是谁? Who do you think you are.
别那样和我说话 Don’t talk to me like that.
你真让我恶心 You make me sick.
别发牢骚了 Stop complaining.
他不在乎我 He does not care about me.
他正在找工作 He is looking for a job.
过去的,就让它过去吧 Let bygones be bygones.
只为消遣一下 Just for entertainment.
我会小心的 I will be more careful.
我会记得的. I will never forget it.
就在附近 Just around the corner.
这正是我所需要的 It is just what I need.
走开 Let me alone.
我所要做的就是学英语 All I have to do is learn English.
你能打电话叫醒我吗? Can you give me a wake-up call?.
我们边吃边谈 Let's take over the dinner.
这个很时兴 It's up to date.
得友难失友易 A friend is easier lost than found.
善始者善终 A good beginning makes a good ending.
我会帮你打点的 I'll fix you up.
你还是把事实告诉我为好 You may as well tell me the truth.
盯着别人看是不礼貌的 It's rude to stare at other people.
他给自己投了巨额的人身保险 He is heavily insured against death.
我将请教医生的建议 I will seek from my doctor's advice.
情人节快乐 Happy Valentine's Day.
你最好三思而后行 You'd better look before you leap.
冰淇淋深受小孩喜欢 Ice cream is popular among children.
他抑制不住内心的激动 He could hardly contain his excitement.
他抑制不住内心的气愤 He could hardly contain his anger.
如果我站在你的立场 If I were in your shoes.
我要为我的房子置办家具 I will furnish my house with furniture.
小心驶得万年船 Caution is the parent of safety.
我们都不怕困难 None of us is afraid of difficulties.
那再好不过了 That couldn't be better.
他被控告走私 He was charged with smuggling.
我们意见分歧 We are divided in our opinions.
无论从哪方面来看,这都是一本优秀的小说 It is an excellent novel in every way.
你有二手准备吗? Have you got a backup plan?.
来的人我们都受欢迎 Who ever comes will be welcomed.
我走不开 I'm occupied.
你为什么不去参加一个有氧健身班呢? Why don't you attend an aerobic class?.
除死之外,什么也拆不散这一对 Nothing but death can part the couple.
你周末的计划是什么? What are your plans for the weekend?.
他滴酒不沾 He never touches alcohol.
值得一试 It worths a shot.