我们轻松搞定计算机(闭眼都能做) We were able to fix the computer blindfolded.
你在耍我 Are you kidding me?.
委婉地把坏消息告诉某人 Break the news to somebody.
让开道,闪开 Make a dodge.
make a hole
他迅速闪避到一旁He made a sudden dodge aside
请让我看看你的驾驶执照 Let me see your driver's license.
直接回到起始位置 Go right back to the beginning.
我们是一根藤上的瓜 We are in the same boat.
他几乎说不出话来 He can hardly speak.
衣服越新越好,朋友越老越好 With clothes the new are best;with friends the old are best.
习惯是后天养成的 Custom is a second nature.
睡个好觉 Sleep tight.
别让我失望 Don't let me down.
我支持你 I am behind you.
一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳 The scalded cat fears cold water.
我年少轻狂 I was intemperate in my youth.
饮食节制 We should learn to be temperate in eating and drinking.
癌症是一种致命的疾病 Cancer is a deadly disease.
好久不见 It's been a long time.
不鸣则已,一鸣惊人 It never rains,it pours.
听脚步声就知道他回来了 Footsteps announced his return.
我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了 I can not put up with my noisy roommates.
能不能请你高抬贵手 May I ask for quarter?.
怎么那么久 What took you so long?.
你需要帮忙吗? Do you have matches?.
你们收钱吗? Do you take money?.
你需要经得住批评 You need a thick skin.
他正火着呢 He's in a bad skin.
那个借口根本站不住脚 That excuse simply doesn't hold water.
他是个有前科的人 He is a man of ex-plays
He is a man of ex-convict
He is a man of ex-con.
不要惊慌失措 Don't lose your head.
没时间了 Time is running out.
你一直没关灯啊 You left the light on.
她反败为胜赢得了比赛 He turned the tables on his opponent and won the match.
你一定会满意的 You are in for a treat.
我说错话了 I put my foot in my mouth.
冰已经厚得可以滑冰了 The ice is hard enough to skate on.
你本末倒置 You put the cart before a horse.
不费多大力,我很愿意帮助你 No sweat, I'm happy to help you.
他不断抱怨自己没有钱 He keeps griping about having no money.
我无法处理这么多工作 I cannot cope with such a pile of work.
请把梯子靠在墙壁上 Please push the ladder against the wall.
咱们出去走走,好吗 Let's go for a walk,shall we?.
也许下一次吧 Maybe some other time.
鸭子天生会游泳 Ducks know how to swim when they are born.
她的丝袜破了 She ran her stockings.
瓶子里还有糖吗 Is there any sugar in the bottle?.
算帐的日子 A day of reckoning.
我发现了集邮的乐趣 I find amusement in collecting stamps.
我不喜欢你说的话 I don't like what you are saying.
我需要一个地方去过夜 I need a place to stay.
我能请一天假吗? Can I have a day off?.
她每天跑步是为了减肥 She runs everyday in order to lose weight.
这出喜剧让他们乐得前仰后合 This comedy has had them rolling in the aisles.
五一快乐 Happy International Labour Day!
我玩得很开心 I really enjoyed myself.
玩得开心,好运 Have fun, Good Luck.
这是我的突破 This is my break.
我被搞糊涂了 I am lost.
你的眼力不错 You've made a good choice.
昨天轮到你把它们洗干净 It was your turn to wash them yesterday.
他用极少的本钱起家的 He started his business on a shoestring.
让我们往好处想吧 Let's hope for the best.
花使房间变得更加美了 The flowers makes the room more beautiful.
你爱吃甜食吗? Do you have a sweet tooth?.
谁也不是吃白饭的 Every man worth his salt.
勇敢面对困难 We should face difficulties with courage.
他为面试作好了准备 He has geared himself up for the interview.
我不能抵抗诱惑 I can't resist the temptation.
它的起源至今仍是个谜 Its origin is still a mystery now.
一提到他妻子他就暴跳如雷 He jumped down my throat at the mention of his wife.
我救你一命,你救我一命,我们扯平了 I saved your life.you saved mine,we're square.
我什么也不记得了 There is a big hole in my head.
别跟我捣鬼 Don't play games with me.
我指给你看 I'll show you.
电池没电了 The battery went dead.
我只是随便看看 I'm just have a look.
离放暑假还早着呢 The Summer Holiday is still a long way off.
凡事都该量力而行 A man can do no more than he can.
史密斯老师负责该班 Mr.Smith is in charge of this class.
在校园内不准乱丢废物 No littering on the campus.
困难和失败都没有挫伤他的热情 Difficulties and failures did not damp down his enthusiasm.
你介意我吸烟吗 Do you mind my smoking.
我们能指望他们的帮忙吗 Can we calculate on their help?.
你放我们鸽子了 You stood us up.
他放鸽子 He is a no-show.
我在这附近掉了钥匙 I lost the door key about here.
我的电话坏了 My phone was out of order.