在城里, Around town
你能告诉我怎么去国家体育场吗?Could you tell me how to get to the National Stadium?
贝蒂和玲玲站在天安门广场前,Betty and Lingling are standing in front of Tian'anmen Square,
打扰一下你能告诉我去王府井大街怎么走吗?当然。 Excuse me! Can you tell me the way to Wangfujing Dajie? Certainly,
穿过东长安街,沿着这条街走,在左边第三条街左转, Go across Dong Chang'an Jie, go along the street and turn left at the third street on the left,
离这儿很近,所以你可以走过去,太好了 It's near here, so you can walk there,Great,
我想买一本关于北京的旅游指南, And I'd like to buy a guidebook about Beijing,
这附近有书店吗?是的,那边有一个大书店,就在西长安街的右边,在银行对面, Is there a bookshop near here? Yes, there is a big bookshop over there, just along Xi Chang'an Jie, on the right, opposite the bank,
对,好的!我还想参观国家体育场, Right, OK! I also want to visit the National Stadium,
我怎么去那里?对不起,我不确定 How can I get there? Sorry, I'm not sure,
为什么不问问那边的警察呢?谢谢,不客气 Why not ask the policeman over there? Thank you,You're welcome,
你能告诉我怎么去国家体育场吗? Could you tell me how to get to the National Stadium?
当然沿着这条街走,你会看到一个地铁站。 Sure! Go along the street and you'll see an underground station,
坐地铁去奥林匹克体育中心,或者你可以坐公共汽车或出租车, Take the Underground to the Olympic Sports Centre, or you can take a bus or a taxi,
非常感谢,不客气,祝你今天过得愉快! Thanks a lot,You're welcome, Have a nice day!
伦敦眼在你的右边 The London Eye is on your right
伦敦之旅Tour of London
欢迎来伦敦短途旅行,Welcome to this short tour of London,
这个广场是特拉法加广场,它位于伦敦市中心, This square is Trafalgar Square and it is the middle of London,
我们站在国家美术馆对面,这是一个著名的博物馆,里面有很多著名的画, We're standing opposite the National Gallery, a famous museum with lots of famous paintings,
从这里,我们将沿着红街走到白金汉宫 From here, we'll walk along the red street to Buckingham Palace,
女王住在那里, The Queen lives there,
左转,前往国会大厦和大本钟,Turn left and go to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben,
对面你可以看到伦敦眼, Opposite you can see the London Eye,
它在泰晤士河上方135米处, It takes you 135 metres above the River Thames,
晴天你可以看到伦敦的大部分地区, You can see most of London on a clear day,
当你累了,去伦敦最好的方式就是坐船,When you are tired, the best way to see London is by boat,
你可以在大本钟附近找到船, You can get the boat near Big Ben,
当你沿着河走的时候,伦敦眼就在你的右边, As you go along the river, the London Eye is on your right,
在塔桥下船Get off the boat at Tower Bridge,
桥的旁边是伦敦塔, Next to the bridge is the Tower of London,
它已经有900多年的历史了, It's over 900 years old,
参观伦敦塔后,乘船沿河返回火车站,After visiting the Tower of London, take the boat back along the river to the railway station,
下船后,经过车站,沿着街道走, When you get off the boat, go past the station and walk along the street,
左转进入国王街,经过一座教堂, Turn left into King's Street and go past a church,
你现在回到广场了 You're now back at the square,
这是我们结束旅程的地方, And this is where we'll finish our tour,